Developing steemnova 1.8x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'system = '1' AND planet = '2' AND planet_type = '1'' at line 5

Query-Code:SELECT COUNT(*) as record FROM uni1_planets WHERE universe = 1 AND galaxy = 1 AND system = 1 AND planet = 2 AND planet_type = 1;
      File: /includes/classes/Database.class.php
      Line: 126
      URL: xdxdxdxd.pl/install/index.php?mode=install&step=8
      PHP-Version: 8.2.4
      PHP-API: fpm-fcgi
      2Moons Version: 1.8.git (FILE)
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /includes/classes/Database.class.php(202): Database->_query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array, 'select')
      #1 /includes/classes/PlayerUtil.class.php(36): Database->selectSingle('SELECT COUNT(*)...', Array, 'record')
      #2 /includes/classes/PlayerUtil.class.php(88): PlayerUtil::isPositionFree(1, 1, 1, 2)
      #3 /install/index.php(580): PlayerUtil::createPlayer(1, 'test', '$2y$13$sLVZuUQ5...', 'test@xd.pl', 'pl', 1, 1, 2, NULL, 3)
      #4 {main}
    • probably your mysql don't allow chosing integer with string type, check mysql version or query as , $sql = select * from planet where galaxy = 1 insted of galaxy = '1'
      ogniter.net

for a slightly better version of steemnova

github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x
    • in admin panel i get:
      Message: smarty_modifier_number_format(): Argument #1 ($num) must
      be of type ?float, string given, called in
      /cache/templates/pl^eed46913b9c44b8b7a271daae6527564b57a1ceb.UniversePage.tpl.php
      on line 170
      File: /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/plugins/modifier.number_format.php
      Line: 22
      URL: xdxdxd.pl/admin.php?page=unive…f79ddadd70442f2c22af37ba8
      PHP-Version: 8.2.5
      2Moons Version: 1.8.git
      Debug Backtrace:
      /cache/templates/pl^eed46913b9c44b8b7a271daae6527564b57a1ceb.UniversePage.tpl.php(170):
      smarty_modifier_number_format('Uniwersum 1')
      /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123):
      content_645a297cf17668_01443280(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
      /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_cached.php(137):
      Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template))
      /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(212):
      Smarty_Template_Cached->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template),
      false)
      #4 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(238): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 1)
      /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134):
      Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template),
      NULL, NULL, NULL, 1)
      #6 /includes/classes/class.template.php(138): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('UniversePage.tp...')
      #7 /includes/pages/adm/ShowUniversePage.php(187): template->show('UniversePage.tp...')
      #8 /admin.php(175): ShowUniversePage()
      #9 {main}

and

File: /includes/pages/adm/ShowRightsPage.php
      Line: 68
      URL: xdxdxd.pl/admin.php?page=right…f79ddadd70442f2c22af37ba8
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /includes/pages/adm/ShowRightsPage.php(68): errorHandler(2, 'Undefined array...', 'FILEPATH ...', 68)
      #1 /admin.php(63): ShowRightsPage()
      #2 {main}

and

File: /includes/pages/adm/ShowRightsPage.php
      Line: 127
      URL: xdxdxdxd.pl/admin.php?page=rig…f79ddadd70442f2c22af37ba8
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /includes/pages/adm/ShowRightsPage.php(127): errorHandler(2, 'Undefined array...', 'FILEPATH ...', 127)
      #1 /admin.php(63): ShowRightsPage()
      #2 {main}

The post was edited 1 time, last by fokus123 ().

• next week i ll make an update, it is not stable right now, smarty new versions does not let using modifiers, for example in tpl files $shipnumber|number, in this case number is a modifier, and it should be added manually under smarty library, you cannot use generalFunction functions as modifiers like $shipnumber|pretty_number,
      ogniter.net

• amamoslavida wrote:

next week i ll make an update, it is not stable right now, smarty new versions does not let using modifiers, for example in tpl files $shipnumber|number, in this case number is a modifier, and it should be added manually under smarty library, you cannot use generalFunction functions as modifiers like $shipnumber|pretty_number,
      I'm waiting for updates! Great project, I support it as much as possible!! Will be tested haha!
    • thank you, i was working on new theme and things gone complicated, there is some issues to be solved, i ll inform from forum when i finished and uploaded it to github
      ogniter.net

• After this completed step

HELP ME PLEASE

InstallationInstallation completed!

You installed with success the 2Moons system
      Getting and using the 2Moons now!
      If clicking the button below, will s are redirected to the page of administration .AI will be a good advantage to get ares to explore 2Moons administrator tools.

Please delete the »includes/ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL« or modify the filename. With the existence of this file, you can cause your game at risk by allowing someone rewrite the installation!

in the next step the following error is generated

[b]Message: Undefined array key "re_reset_universe"
      File: /cache/templates/en^8042cbd48e1f4ee3b25b2f18f06369d294e9f2bf.page.overview.default.tpl.php
      Line: 310
      URL: steemnova2.localphp82.com/admin.php
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /cache/templates/en^8042cbd48e1f4ee3b25b2f18f06369d294e9f2bf.page.overview.default.tpl.php(310): errorHandler()
      #1 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_6484cb2d639696_84669140()
      #2 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_cached.php(137): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #3 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(212): Smarty_Template_Cached->render()
      #4 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(238): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
      #5 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
      #6 /includes/classes/class.template.php(146): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display()
      #7 /includes/pages/adm/AbstractAdminPage.class.php(165): template->display()
      #8 /includes/pages/adm/ShowOverviewPage.class.php(71): AbstractAdminPage->display()
      #9 /admin.php(95): ShowOverviewPage->show()
      #10 {main}

[/b]

when i try to enter the game as admin

It tells me that the session has expired, and I can't see the start of the game

I have registered another player and when I enter with the new data it shows the following error

Unknown error
      File: /cache/es^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php
      Line: 248
      URL: steemnova2.localphp82/game.php
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /cache/es^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(248): errorHandler()
      #1 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(248): Block_18473333276484850c519562_09287417->callBlock()
      #2 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(184): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock()
      #3 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(186): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process()
      #4 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(156): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process()
      #5 /cache/es^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(1838): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock()
      #6 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_6484850c539d60_77585076()
      #7 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(377): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #8 /cache/es^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(65): Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender()
      #9 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_6484850c59cf40_92899631()
      #10 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #11 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_updatecache.php(38): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render()
      #12 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_cached.php(143): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_UpdateCache->updateCache()
      #13 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(212): Smarty_Template_Cached->render()
      #14 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(238): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
      #15 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
      #16 /includes/classes/class.template.php(146): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display()
      #17 /includes/pages/game/AbstractGamePage.class.php(391): template->display()
      #18 /includes/pages/game/ShowOverviewPage.class.php(316): AbstractGamePage->display()
      #19 /game.php(58): ShowOverviewPage->show()
      #20 {main}

I can't get it to work

• hello it is fixed, you can redownload and reinstall it or you can open includes/pages/adm/main.topnav.tpl and then find re_reset_universe and change it as $LNG.re_reset_universe

I did not fixed other themes, only GOW theme works so set your theme as gow from admin panel
      ogniter.net

• about is_news error, it is caused of news section which is under page.overview.default.tpl, new rework is done but themes except for gow, should be modified, they might cause other issues, so for now use GOW theme, you can change it from phpmyadmin , database > users > user_theme
      set user theme as 3
      ogniter.net

• ok, i tested it now it works, install will be reworked in the future

easy steps to follow changes

1) download git bash via searching in google

2) open an empty folder under xampp / htdocs

3) open git bash and write cd

4) drag and drop your folder on gitbash after that it is like cd .....(folder location)...

5) command on git bash

git clone github.com/koraykarakus/steemnova-1.8-x.git

and now you can follow updates easily, to refresh project all you need to do is

git pull
      ogniter.net

• amamoslavida wrote:

about is_news error, it is caused of news section which is under page.overview.default.tpl, new rework is done but themes except for gow, should be modified, they might cause other issues, so for now use GOW theme, you can change it from phpmyadmin , database > users > user_theme
      set user theme as 3
      I have set in the database the assignment of user_theme default to 3, so each user that registers will have that value

when exiting the administration panel (after installation) or when trying to log in

If I register a new user, I receive the above message and when I try to enter again with the new user, it tells me that the session has expired

Thanks for helpme

File: /cache/en^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php
      Line: 248
      URL:steemnova2.localphp82.com/game.php
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /cache/en^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(248): errorHandler()
      #1 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(248): Block_126525422648516370596a1_74202899->callBlock()
      #2 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(184): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->callBlock()
      #3 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(186): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process()
      #4 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_inheritance.php(156): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->process()
      #5 /cache/en^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(1838): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_Inheritance->instanceBlock()
      #6 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_648516370817f6_39308335()
      #7 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(377): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #8 /cache/en^c7c033a09db4a7419961e6fe1966ae9087d8a8d4_5.extends.page.overview.default.tpl.cache.php(65): Smarty_Internal_Template->_subTemplateRender()
      #9 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_648516370effe4_29567901()
      #10 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_compiled.php(114): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #11 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_updatecache.php(38): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render()
      #12 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_template_cached.php(143): Smarty_Internal_Runtime_UpdateCache->updateCache()
      #13 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(212): Smarty_Template_Cached->render()
      #14 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(238): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
      #15 /includes/libs/Smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
      #16 /includes/classes/class.template.php(146): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display()
      #17 /includes/pages/game/AbstractGamePage.class.php(391): template->display()
      #18 /includes/pages/game/ShowOverviewPage.class.php(316): AbstractGamePage->display()
      #19 /game.php(58): ShowOverviewPage->show()
      #20 {main}

The post was edited 6 times, last by minube ().

• Thank you!!!, I have managed to enter the game, but after exiting, you cannot enter again, when entering the user data and password it indicates that your session has expired.
      To enter you must create another user but if you leave you lose that user too
    • minube wrote:

Thank you!!!, I have managed to enter the game, but after exiting, you cannot enter again, when entering the user data and password it indicates that your session has expired.
      hello i tested it again seem no issues, maybe it is caused by your operating system don't let you write folders. If you are using windos 10 check rights for your Disk and make file writing available for all users. Go to your computer right click on your disk > properties > security > advanced.

add everyone, and give everyone all rights.
      ogniter.net

• amamoslavida wrote:

minube wrote:

Thank you!!!, I have managed to enter the game, but after exiting, you cannot enter again, when entering the user data and password it indicates that your session has expired.
      hello i tested it again seem no issues, maybe it is caused by your operating system don't let you write folders. If you are using windos 10 check rights for your Disk and make file writing available for all users. Go to your computer right click on your disk > properties > security > advanced.
      add everyone, and give everyone all rights.

I have tried putting all the privileges in 777
      and I have enabled full mysql privileges:
      If I register a user, that user logs in and can use the game, if he logs out and tries to log in again, he receives the session terminated message and cannot log in again or receive any other message.
      thanks again
    • amamoslavida wrote:

can you print screen this error, i never seen it before, just checked session class and no such error.

Loguin image

After creating an account and closing the session, when trying to return by entering the username and password, it only shows the message your session has expired and you cannot log in anymore
      I have shared the image there

The post was edited 2 times, last by minube ().

• I just did a fresh install and im not having any of these issues, seems all to be working fine.

Source Code

1. Server Information: LiteSpeed
      2. PHP Version: 8.1.18 (litespeed)
      3. JSON Active: Yes
      4. BCMath Active: Yes
      5. cURL Active: Yes
      6. Safe Mode: No
      7. Memory Limit: 128M
      8. MySQL Client Version: mysqlnd 8.1.18
      9. MySQL Server Version: 10.6.12-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1
      10. Error Log: includes/error.log (10, Active)
      11. Timezone (PHP/CONF/USER): 2 / 2 / -9
      12. Suhosin: No
      13. DB version: 7
      Display All