NEW SERVER - NUEVO SERVIDOR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hello your game is good but I think it's a shame that players are preferred. There are players who have shield domes 13 pieces although only 1 is to be built. The number of buildings and ships is also helped by the admin. I think it's a shame.
    • It seems like a good game to me, I didn't find any bugs, at least the most frequent ones, apparently they started a short time ago, I also saw that the game starts with basic constructions, basic investigations and small defenses that help those who start.
      I did not notice privileged players, if I saw some that look like test accounts they do not grow
      It seems to me a simple version ordered, it does not confuse, easy for those who start.
      for me it is recommended

Success in your project.
    • sven wrote:

There are players who have shield domes 13 pieces although only 1 is to be built.
      I did not understand your observation, explain yourself better. I will return to the game to see it, I think that our contributions could help them improve their game
    • Abyss wrote:

STARWAR_GENTINA wrote:

Hola a todos Comunidad, he abierto un server nuevo quienes quieran probarlo solo dirijanse a:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR

Hello everyone Community, I have opened a new server who wants to try it just go to:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR
      Son of a bitch, if you ever come on my server and post an ad, I'll fuck the server's mother, I'll be in trouble for you to know.
      OGame Turkey

İngilizce boşuna yazmışım ogame.cc nin orospu çocuğu Cihan'ı zaten ananın amını görmüşsün bitmiş serverların hala pislik peşindesin şerefsiz amına koyarım serverlarının haberin olsun akıllı ol, bir daha reklam at bak sana nasıl reklam atılıyor gösterecem
      sakın ol abi değmez kufurlere kufurle adam olcakdısa cokdan olurdu
    • si insultas demuestras que eres un pobre tipo

acusas a alguien en particular y si conoces bien internet es dificil saber quien esta detrás de una cuenta. además esta comunidad no tiene porque soportar tus insultos.

Si tienes funcionando un servidor debes agradecer a esta comunidad pues es la que lo desarrollo,

eres un maleducado y un desagradecido, borra tu mensaje por respeto al resto y arregla tus problemas con quien crees que los ha generado

if you insult you show that you are a poor guy

you accuse someone in particular and if you know the internet well it is difficult to know who is behind an account. Besides, this community doesn't have to put up with your insults.

If you have a server running you should thank this community because it is the one that developed it,

you are rude and ungrateful, delete your message out of respect for the rest and fix your problems with whoever you think caused them
    • sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

STARWAR_GENTINA wrote:

Hola a todos Comunidad, he abierto un server nuevo quienes quieran probarlo solo dirijanse a:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR

Hello everyone Community, I have opened a new server who wants to try it just go to:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR
      Son of a bitch, if you ever come on my server and post an ad, I'll fuck the server's mother, I'll be in trouble for you to know.OGame Turkey

İngilizce boşuna yazmışım ogame.cc nin orospu çocuğu Cihan'ı zaten ananın amını görmüşsün bitmiş serverların hala pislik peşindesin şerefsiz amına koyarım serverlarının haberin olsun akıllı ol, bir daha reklam at bak sana nasıl reklam atılıyor gösterecem
      Karaktersiz herif boyuna gelip reklam atıyor, kendi oyunundaki şifrelerle milletin hesabına giriyor bu kadar adi herif olmaz ya ustam
    • Abyss wrote:

sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

STARWAR_GENTINA wrote:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR

SPACEWAR.COM.AR
      Son of a bitch, if you ever come on my server and post an ad, I'll fuck the server's mother, I'll be in trouble for you to know.OGame Turkey
      Karaktersiz herif boyuna gelip reklam atıyor, kendi oyunundaki şifrelerle milletin hesabına giriyor bu kadar adi herif olmaz ya ustam
      oyuncularına baska serverdekı sıfreleri senın serverinde kullanmamamalarını sole ikaz et
    • Unbiunio wrote:

si insultas demuestras que eres un pobre tipo

acusas a alguien en particular y si conoces bien internet es dificil saber quien esta detrás de una cuenta. además esta comunidad no tiene porque soportar tus insultos.

Si tienes funcionando un servidor debes agradecer a esta comunidad pues es la que lo desarrollo,

eres un maleducado y un desagradecido, borra tu mensaje por respeto al resto y arregla tus problemas con quien crees que los ha generado

si insultas demuestras que eres un pobre tipo

acusas a alguien en particular y si conoces bien internet es dificil saber quien esta detras de una cuenta. Además, esta comunidad no tiene por qué aguantar tus insultos.

Si tienes un servidor funcionando debes agradecer a esta comunidad porque es la que lo desarrolló,

eres grosero e ingrato borra tu mensaje por respeto a los demas y arregla tus problemas con quien creas que los causo

sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

STARWAR_GENTINA wrote:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR

Hola a todos Comunidad, he abierto un nuevo servidor quien quiera probarlo solo tiene que ir a:

SPACEWAR.COM.AR
      Hijo de puta, si alguna vez entras en mi servidor y publicas un anuncio, me follaré a la madre del servidor, estaré en problemas para que lo sepas. OGame TurquíaEscribí en vano en inglés Cihan, el hijo de puta de ogame.cc, ya has visto el coño de tu madre, ya has visto el coño de tu madre, tus servidores terminados todavía te persiguen, deshonesto, folla tus servidores, sé inteligente, publica anuncios de nuevo. y te mostraré cómo se publican los anuncios
      no seas tio no vale la pena
      El tipo sin carácter viene y lanza anuncios, ingresa a la cuenta de la nación con las contraseñas en su propio juego, no es tan cabrón, mi amo.
      Solo advierta a sus jugadores que no usen contraseñas de otro servidor en su servidor.
      you keep getting the wrong place
      Write to who you suppose generated the ads and remove your insults from this forum.

remember that players are not owned by anyone, just be polite and respectful as we all are
    • Abyss wrote:

Sen kimsin Cihan'ın avukatımı?
      Don't make fun of me, it's still disrespectful.
      I don't know who Cihan is, I just know that you are misplaced and disrespectful.
      resolve your dispute in the right place
      no one should read your insults
      This is a community of developers and collaborators, nobody here disputes players and even less insulting
      I entered your game and I have seen that you use the scripts developed in this community, be grateful and respectful.
      You get benefits from a job you didn't do, someone could claim the same from you as they claim from the advertising player. Go ahead with your server and respect this forum
    • Hello, thank you for remaining correct on the forum no insult is tolerated under penalty of sanction.
      Pubs on games have been around for a long time, please solve the problem in private with the person concerned.
      As Unbiunio mentions, we are first and foremost a sharing and developer community.
      I understand your anger towards other people who don't respect other people's servers.

Thank you to all the people who respect other servers using one of the game scripts available on the forum and who do not advertise off-site voting by example. Cordially.

I am not sanctioning you but I am deleting your message.
    • Abyss wrote:

avukatlıkla alakası yok cihanla problemını burda değil onun sıtesınde yuzune karsı cozecen burası paylasım ve gelistirici platformu yaptırım uygulanmadı ama ben olsam haklı olsanda yaptırım uygulardım haklıken kufurle haksız durumuna dusdun farkındamısın
    • sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

avukatlıkla alakası yok cihanla problemını burda değil onun sıtesınde yuzune karsı cozecen burası paylasım ve gelistirici platformu yaptırım uygulanmadı ama ben olsam haklı olsanda yaptırım uygulardım haklıken kufurle haksız durumuna dusdun farkındamısın
      avukatı sana demedim usta
      Unbiunio isimli arkadaşa demiştim yanlış anlama sakın
    • Abyss wrote:

sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

avukatı sana demedim ustaUnbiunio isimli arkadaşa demiştim yanlış anlama sakın
      farketmez abi herhalukarda dediğimin arkasındayım burda sıte kodlamasıla ılgılı yardımlasma filan yaparsın kufur burada olmaz hem kufur senın kışılığinide bozar bunu unutma
    • sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

sromantr wrote:

Abyss wrote:

avukatı sana demedim ustaUnbiunio isimli arkadaşa demiştim yanlış anlama sakın
      farketmez abi herhalukarda dediğimin arkasındayım burda sıte kodlamasıla ılgılı yardımlasma filan yaparsın kufur burada olmaz hem kufur senın kışılığinide bozar bunu unutma
      friend sromantra i understand you and i agree with you the admin of ogameturkey was angry and i understand.
      many times the advertisements are placed by players to achieve rewards for referrals, it is wrong to accuse and it is wrong to insult, the players are not owned by anyone, as administrators they must be attentive to the requests of their players and make them feel comfortable, if a player abandons a server to go to another is your decision.
      I believe in seeing the advantages of problems, if a player goes to another server, let's study the server and implement its improvements.
      The important thing is not that the player registers but that he stays and if our game is good, the player will not leave.

Greetings and good life