Re-Origins.com, Now Launched!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re-Origins.com, Now Launched!

Re-Origins.com (beta), - The Ultimate Space Strategy Game.
      In a galaxy far, far away, the battle for resources and territory has begun.

●Build your own empire, command your fleet, and conquer new worlds.
      ●Choose from a variety of spaceships, each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses.
      ●Expand your resources and technology, and become the dominant force in the galaxy.
      ●Engage in epic battles against other players, and protect your own planets.

Join players from around the world in this new multiplayer experience, where the only limit is your own ambition.
      Play from Desktop or Mobile browser at, Re-Origins.com.

Also available for Android! (IOS coming soon)
      Download from Google Play

(Notice: clean your web browser cache if you recently visited re-origins.com)

SOCIAL
      - Facebook
      facebook.com/ReOrigins
      - Discord
      discord.gg/t8kwBWg6tN
      - Reddit
      reddit.com/r/ReOrigins/
      Images
      • 00-00-02-Buildings-Aurona-Re-Origins.png

1.1 MB, 1,338×892, viewed 531 times
      • Fleet-Aurona-Re-Origins.png

947.49 kB, 1,338×892, viewed 472 times
      • Overview-Aurona-Re-Origins (1).png

1.1 MB, 1,338×892, viewed 456 times
      • unnamed.png

2.73 kB, 153×45, viewed 493 times
      • 332606487_733048721530908_6074422876692557492_n.jpg

117.33 kB, 1,170×1,170, viewed 441 times
      • 332639804_484094217099586_5479567091575283043_n.jpg

128.28 kB, 1,170×1,170, viewed 432 times
    • ___ wrote:

Well, if you change your mind and decide to sell, you know what to do :)

Congratulations for your work.
      A design as shown costs 500-600 dollar, why don’t you hire one of many designers and create your own version ? Even ogamex’ design costed 550 dollar and is a huge successor - just have the balls to try something on your own instead of having the very same game and design multiple times.

Otherwise, and I rarely say it, good work with the app, i wonder if you recoded the whole flight system in order to make it work. I coded an iOS and Android app 2 years ago too but could not manage to REALLY fix the resource issue and thus, with more activity, resources started to get lost.

the plain reason, and why it’s so hard to fix, is that race conditions occur every now and then.
    • XenQen wrote:

___ wrote:

Well, if you change your mind and decide to sell, you know what to do :)

Congratulations for your work.
      A design as shown costs 500-600 dollar, why don’t you hire one of many designers and create your own version ? Even ogamex’ design costed 550 dollar and is a huge successor - just have the balls to try something on your own instead of having the very same game and design multiple times.
      Otherwise, and I rarely say it, good work with the app, i wonder if you recoded the whole flight system in order to make it work. I coded an iOS and Android app 2 years ago too but could not manage to REALLY fix the resource issue and thus, with more activity, resources started to get lost.

the plain reason, and why it’s so hard to fix, is that race conditions occur every now and then.

Yes, and that's just a minimum but it was well worth it since there isn't anything like it anywhere else, and dare I say we have the most modern mobile version out there in the market? Even OGames official mobile version is nothing compared to Re-Origins.

Thank you! Most of our system has been reworked and re-build from scratch to accommodate for mobile, Re-Origins has been in development for almost a year and is in continuous development.