Battle winning user DM giving

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle winning user DM giving

Hi
      After winning the battle, if the resources in the debris exceed 1,000,000, I want to give 1,000 dark matter to the winning user.
      And I would like to simply display the payment of 1,000 dark matter in the battle report.
      Please tell me where to fix it.
      Thanks
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • noonn wrote:

Hi
      After winning the battle, if the resources in the debris exceed 1,000,000, I want to give 1,000 dark matter to the winning user.
      And I would like to simply display the payment of 1,000 dark matter in the battle report.
      Thanks
      Hello, to do this you just need to add a condition in the MissionCaseAttack.class file that will allow dark matter data to players that creates the debris field.

For display in the report, you just need to add the content in the variable $reportInfo["bonus_mn"] = $gain_nm;

Once you add this, you will therefore open the GenerateReport.php and add this $DATA['bonus_mn'] = $reportInfo['bonus_mn'];

Finally you have to add it in the view shared.mission.raport.tpl

Here you have all the cards in hand to add your functionality, of course, I did not create your condition, I let you do it.

Of course the 2 variables with the amounts required for the minimum debris as well as for the otention of the dark matter you could add them to the admin panel for modifications without having to touch the source code.
    • Danter14 wrote:

noonn wrote:

Hi
      Thanks
      Hello, to do this you just need to add a condition in the MissionCaseAttack.class file that will allow dark matter data to players that creates the debris field.
      For display in the report, you just need to add the content in the variable $reportInfo["bonus_mn"] = $gain_nm;

Once you add this, you will therefore open the GenerateReport.php and add this $DATA['bonus_mn'] = $reportInfo['bonus_mn'];

Finally you have to add it in the view shared.mission.raport.tpl

Here you have all the cards in hand to add your functionality, of course, I did not create your condition, I let you do it.

Of course the 2 variables with the amounts required for the minimum debris as well as for the otention of the dark matter you could add them to the admin panel for modifications without having to touch the source code.
      También creo que lo mejor es que no tenga encueta las destrucciones de satélites
      VERY SAD :/ :/ :/ :/