galaxy overview code

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• galaxy overview code

hello everyone

You have a Newstar script, I have pulled the information from the overview page to all other pages.

but the problem is that when I enter the galaxy, I choose a specific target and say attack later, it transfers me to the unit selection screen. After I select the units, the coordinates that should be 1-1-12 in the step1 area that I call attack are 1-1-2 my coordinates appear.

I transferred certain codes in the overview page to the AbstractGamePage.class.php file, it works fine on all other pages, but when I come to the galaxy, it asks me to add these codes

'galaxy' => $PLANET['galaxy'],
      'system' => $PLANET['system'],
      'planet' => $PLANET['planet'],

when I add them, the coordinate to be attacked, which should be 1-1-12, is 1-1-2, my own coordinates are coming out, can you help me to fix the problem?

thank you everyone
    • The codes you put in the reference only your position are not those put in the variables to ask for in the input so normal that it puts your coordinates
    • change

'galaxy' => $PLANET['galaxy'],
      'system' => $PLANET['system'],
      'planet' => $PLANET['planet'],

to

'galaxy1' => $PLANET['galaxy'],
      'system1' => $PLANET['system'],
      'planet1' => $PLANET['planet'],
    • olmadı abi ya bu kod'da genel bakış sayfasındaki bu kordinat kodları ekledim ama kaldırınca bu kodları istiyor bunları koyuncada :D kendi kordinatlarım çıkıyor saldıracağım kişinin çıkmıyor ya :( şu kodda yardım edermisin abi ya
    • tamam bi bakam benım script den

aynısı bendede oldudu

PLANET['gaşaxy'] değilde sql den cekıp denesen bi oyle dene sonucu sole olmadı baska yok bakarız

The post was edited 1 time, last by sromantr ().

• sromantr wrote:

tamam bi bakam benım script den

abi şimdi burdaki bilgileri tüm sayfalarda göstermem için buraya bağlı kodları AbstractGamePage.class.php bu dosyaya koydum çalıştı ama galaksiden saldır butonuna basınca birim seçme ekranına geliyorum sorun yok çalışıyor ama

yukarıdaki alana gelince benim koordinatlar çıkıyor normalde çalışıyor burası diğer eklemek istediğim bilgileri silince ama orayı tüm sayfalarda göstermem lazım
    • sunu denermisin

$sql = "SELECT DISTINCT * FROM %%PLANETS%% as s
      WHERE id = :userID AND s.universe = :universe;";
      $planet_coord = database::get()->selectSingle($sql, array(
      ':universe' => Universe::current(),
      ':userID' => $PLANET['id'],
      ));

'planet_planet' => $planet_coord['planet'],
      'planet_system' => $planet_coord['system'],
      'planet_galaxy' => $planet_coord['galaxy'],
    • NOTICE
      File: /cache/templates/tr_nsc^130bab608d2c2b1ef51f56ad7d51d67debf2519a.page.fleetTable.default.tpl.php
      Line: 563
      URL: yeni.worldofwars.com.tr/game.p…ettype=1&target_mission=1
      PHP-Version: 7.4.33
      PHP-API: cgi-fcgi
      Version: 2.8.1
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /cache/templates/tr_nsc^130bab608d2c2b1ef51f56ad7d51d67debf2519a.page.fleetTable.default.tpl.php(563): errorHandler()
      #1 /includes/libs/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_resource_base.php(123): content_64bb770b751065_42048791()
      #2 /includes/libs/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_template_cached.php(137): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode()
      #3 /includes/libs/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(211): Smarty_Template_Cached->render()
      #4 /includes/libs/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(232): Smarty_Internal_Template->render()
      #5 /includes/libs/Smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(134): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute()
      #6 /includes/classes/class.template.php(148): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display()
      #7 /includes/pages/game/AbstractGamePage.class.php(532): template->display()
      #8 /includes/pages/game/ShowFleetTablePage.class.php(450): AbstractGamePage->display()
      #9 /game.php(59): ShowFleetTablePage->show()
      #10 {main}

bunu alıyorum hata olarak abi
    • abi çok teşekkür ederim sorun düzeldi verdiğin kodlarla <3

abi bu arada fleetable alanı bozuldu bu sefer müdale etsem bile düzelmiyo :S

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeus ().