[FAQ] What proportions a game should have in order to be able to spend labor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [FAQ] What proportions a game should have in order to be able to spend labor

Hello everyone

Ogamede or in other words, there are raw materials that are desired in the game, I will give them examples and can you help me which one is ideal?

Example 1 - metal ore initially desired
    metal - crystal wants them, the other sampling should be how the desired raw materials should be in general, for example, in order to save excessive pvp speed, can someone send me a list on this subject or what the ratios should be?

the metal mine is initially a pravite server, so it asks for a lot of minerals, for example standard

desired mine in fast game
    metal - 29009
    crystal 40238
    wants

should be in the standard
    metal - 20
    crystal 40
    like this?

what are the rates at which a player can labor in order not to score excessively, for example, normally

For 1 billion points in normal ogame, you need to build a lot of buildings for 1 billion points, you need to create a fleet, you need to do research, we can give examples like this, in this case, what are the rates that I need to do or should be. can you give me a list or a list like a wiki?

Thank you everyone.