[FAQ] What proportions a game should have in order to be able to spend labor

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [FAQ] What proportions a game should have in order to be able to spend labor

Hello everyone

Ogamede or in other words, there are raw materials that are desired in the game, I will give them examples and can you help me which one is ideal?

Example 1 - metal ore initially desired
    metal - crystal wants them, the other sampling should be how the desired raw materials should be in general, for example, in order to save excessive pvp speed, can someone send me a list on this subject or what the ratios should be?

the metal mine is initially a pravite server, so it asks for a lot of minerals, for example standard

desired mine in fast game
    metal - 29009
    crystal 40238
    wants

should be in the standard
    metal - 20
    crystal 40
    like this?

what are the rates at which a player can labor in order not to score excessively, for example, normally

For 1 billion points in normal ogame, you need to build a lot of buildings for 1 billion points, you need to create a fleet, you need to do research, we can give examples like this, in this case, what are the rates that I need to do or should be. can you give me a list or a list like a wiki?

Thank you everyone.
  • New

I have this in my "To do list" with good setup and balanced this has great expectations, can increase game development functions.

Please if you have news about this, let me know.

Regards.