Same Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Same Questions

First of all I'm testing your project and it's fabulous, I really like it, really congratulations, now I'd like to ask you some questions:- Are there other templates available?- I have translated the files into Italian, how can I include the possibility of using my language too?- Do I want to change the game rewards or costs just change them in the database?- How can I insert multiple universes? I use php 8.0 with web hostingThanks and sorry for the thousand questions
    • dany88 wrote:

First of all I'm testing your project and it's fabulous, I really like it, really congratulations, now I'd like to ask you some questions:- Are there other templates available?- I have translated the files into Italian, how can I include the possibility of using my language too?- Do I want to change the game rewards or costs just change them in the database?- How can I insert multiple universes? I use php 8.0 with web hostingThanks and sorry for the thousand questions
      Other templates i dont think so, under development a great design here:
      [MAİN] New Star V2.8.1 | New Theme

Please Share your files Italian i will test it for errors like this:
      Fixed translation ES v2.0

For new language translation make sure file LANG.cfg has setup like this:

PHP Source Code: LANG.cgf

1. <?php
      2. //Traducido al español por Zuno;
      3. //Todos los derechos reservados a partir de 2024;
      4. //ExeCoding;
      5. $Language = array(
      6. 'name' => 'Español',
      7. 'tag' => 'es',
      8. 'author' => 'Zuno',
      9. 'date' => '05.20.2024',
      10. );
      Display All
      Do I want to change the game rewards or costs just change them in the database?

Bonus in DB, time and amount.

PHP 7.3 or need update code for PHP 8.x, cPanel, Plesk, etc all webhosting compatible.

How to set the form for send email after registration ?

language\XX\templates

XX your default Language.

email_valid_reg.txt and email_reg_done.txt
      Also check tpl

Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zuno ().