<div id="res_nav">

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• <div id="res_nav">

anyone know were i can locate this , just added some items but need to edit to complete......at the moment i got a cloud of air headness

Xterium Version

The post was edited 1 time, last by Russoll ().

• so i add the edited css

but i need to edit and add this
    so when you scroll on the nav bar you can click to buy etc dark matter antimater and stardust

<div id="res_block_stardust" class="bloc_res tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    <span class='p_res'>Stellar dust</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=premium'>Purchase</a>
    <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    <span style='color:#999'>Avaible: 0</span>
    ">
    <div class="ico_res"></div>
    <div class="stock_res">
    <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content=""><span id="current_stardust">5</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>

and

<div id="res_block_antimatter" class="bloc_res tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    <span class='p_res'>Antimatter</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=trader'>Trade Antimatter</a>
    <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=donatebis'>Purchase</a>
    <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div> <span style='color:#999'>Avaible:</span>
    ">
    <div class="stock_res">
    <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content=""><span id="current_antimatter"></div>
    </div>
    </div>

and
    <div id="res_block_darkmatter" class="bloc_res tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    <span class='p_res'>Darkmatter</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=trader>Trade Darkmatter</a>
    <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div> <span style='color:#999'>Avaible:</span>
    ">
    <div class="stock_res">
    <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content=""><span id="current_darkmatter" name="current_darkmatter">0</span></div>
    </div>
    </div>
    just not sure how to implementwhen I say but I mean with RSS that's already collected or saved in the bank

The post was edited 1 time, last by Russoll ().

• PHP Source Code

1. <div class="ico_res"></div>
    2. <div class="stock_res">
    3. <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    4. <span class='p_res'>Stellar dust</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666;margin:7px 0 4px 0'></div>
    5. <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=premium'>Purchase</a>
    6. <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    7. <span style='color:#999'>Avaible: 0</span>
    8. "><span id="current_stardust">5</span></div>
    9. </div>
    10. <div class="ico_res"></div>
    11. <div class="stock_res">
    12. <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    13. <span class='p_res'>Antimatter</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    14. <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=trader'>Trade Antimatter</a>
    15. <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=donatebis'>Purchase</a>
    16. <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div> <span style='color:#999'>Avaible:</span>
    17. "><span id="current_antimatter"></div>
    18. </div>
    19. <div class="ico_res"></div>
    20. <div class="stock_res">
    21. <div class="stock_text tooltip_sticky" data-tooltip-content="
    22. <span class='p_res'>Darkmatter</span><div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div>
    23. <a class='tooltip_class_a_bigbtn' href='game.php?page=trader>Trade Darkmatter</a>
    24. <div style='border-bottom:1px dashed #666; margin:7px 0 4px 0;'></div> <span style='color:#999'>Avaible:</span>
    25. "><span id="current_darkmatter" name="current_darkmatter">0</span></div>
    26. </div>
    Display All
  • wrath wrote:

thanks..for helping ...but which php source do I paste it in?
    same file where you have found this code and posted on the forum, you need to replace the piece of code with mine and try it but first do a copy of the file that you want to edit just in case.
  • wrath wrote:

that's the thing the file I found is when I press F12 but when I go to the actual folder the dev sn't there so I'm not sure if that's J file or not
    then have a look on \styles\templates\game\main.topnav.tpl