Antaris

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello,

I m the creator of antaris version 2moons, and i am the only one with a full finished version. i can display it to show it to you tomorrow if required.

Regards
    • Kevin, he ask to share or to buy... so i can always show a demo of a full version to have interest on it maybe??
    • Really thank you for answer and yes i was interesting but like in other post what price you ask for Xterium is a joke for that amount of money i can buy full source of an mmorpg game and not a browser based :)
    • The price you saw posted on this forum is not written be me so not a real value. Anyway i can understand that for some one sa you, that want to play with his 3 friends and his 2 neigtboors can become hard to pay, but understand aswell that for some one as me getting a good amount out of my games become hard to set a price on my scripts;
      i have put it once on an auction site where i had to send alot of proofs of revenue coming from my games, and they offered up to 100.000, offer that i declinded :)

But you are not forced to run the game as developper. You can also simply work for me and get 50/50 on the antaris game :)
      Odiabile is the first that accepted this offer and is still part of the team after 2 years :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• For 100K price i can buy WARTUNE from 7ROAD developers and for another 360USD monthly they help develop the game another 1700USD for every news or updates what come out.....
      WARTUNE have more then 90 millions players:)
    • Что У Вас не получается по Антарису ? я могу помощь я работал с этой веткой.. есть ошибки но легко правятся и его можно улучшить
    • @Thisishowwedoit They offer you 100K and you turn them down ? :D :D Cmoon Jeremy stop lying. I would believe you if you have your own engine and perfect code aswell you run the game for some years with big success and big user traffic and can actually prove some detailed income , outcome etc...

But no one with brains would pay 100K for 2moons based engine. They can just simply download 2moons engine and for 10K give the code for some highly skilled developers. If it brings you so much money you would never sell it , but made it legal!