Xterium Script

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• already been asked hundred time and the answer will be no probably
    • "Can anyone send me something i can make money with? But keep in mind i wont tell anyone that you gave it me and i say i done it by myself", probably thats the reason why the real developers left this retarded 2moons Community.

I mean honestly, can you please go to your Boss in reallife and ask him if you can work for free? Tell him you need no money and you do it for fun

By the way, if someone got a free Facebook Script without Bugs, Injections or anything else which requires me to work on it - please send it me for free :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    • this is a community based on free open sourced scripts......with support from all sorts of people.....advanced and novice...everyone has something to contribute......these scripts were available through github for free for years......and is the most widely used version around...its deprecated as per developer but these community s are here to help.....so bashing...insulting a person for asking a question should have no place in this forum......thats just my view

under the search xterium only has 2 hits
    • I personnaly made the version that is used by mostly all person, but i asked github to delete my account and the script, so only the bugged version is available on some github account, but for a unbuged version, no i dont think u will find.

And indeed the reason why i deleted is explained by XenQen and never planned since then to post anythinh new on here. other then the pure basic support on the default 2moons pack
      "Can anyone send me something i can make money with? But keep in mind i wont tell anyone that you gave it me and i say i done it by myself", probably thats the reason why the real developers left this retarded 2moons Community.

Russoll wrote:

this is a community based on free open sourced scripts
      You do a mistake on that one, 2moons is a free script, any mods or addons are not specialy free and will always depend on developers

I think the best think, is atleast learn to code a little bit, and not asking how to close a </div> for example, as thats absolutly redicilous, and even with a unbugged game, if you have no skills in development, you wont be able to maintain it very long online without updates/code optimisations and other.

Some years ago, 2moons users did alleast make the effort to try them self, you are all new registered users that are only asking asking and asking without even trying yourself,

SKY WARS wrote:

can ask for mimicry can he do
      This is taken on another thread, did you alteast tested yourself ? do you think @mimikri will develop your whole game for free? that he has nothing else to do ... ? at that demand ratio, soon or later he will say stop, matter of time

I didnt know 2moons when i started some time ago, but instead of asking asking asking, i was reading, googling reading and looking for more information and look where i am now

You can start with the most basic "Hello World" and go for harder and harder codes, in hope the message doest hurt your feelings or seems to hard in the words used

The post was edited 13 times, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• well its good to know were you are at with people here, and how condescending individuals can be i dont think i have ever asked anyone to help me close a </div>, i have done alot of fixes on what im using.....on my own and with help......i may not be as talented and experienced as most of you but im learning, and asking to understand something shouldn't be shitted on...if this site only wants people like you then it should be posted that only " experienced " ect.. are allowed....
    • Russoll wrote:

well its good to know were you are at with people here, and how condescending individuals can be i dont think i have ever asked anyone to help me close a </div>,
      Its a general manner of speaking, all understand the end goal of that sentence. I dont want anything, its not my forum, its only sad to see how it turned out at the end, ok its a little bit more active then before, but omg the amount of request (new accounts) make/day without using for example the search option (i have seen like 15x the same question in 15 different threads) is just incredible.

I was at the same level as you all when i started, but as said, looking for information, is a much better & faster way of learning then getting finished work. I have worked hard days and night on my games for several months, and you expect to have all posted here --'

Its a support website to provide support about 2MOONS. If you want something customised, We could provide help for custom request (but you all come here empty hands) asking to have the job done and for free. (atleast it are my feelings)

Anyway not going to comment more on it. it is as it is