Stellaron

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello. Here i come without hostilities, to show a project I've been working on. I apologize those admins who have received spam message from players who played this game, reflink is a legit way to motivate them.

Penguim already spoke about our work here, but I never said something since the damage I've caused around 2 years ago, which I apologize, and I've refunded (not all, i'm not magician) the people who suffered with this and haven't received what they were mean't to, like Xterium in that moment.

So here I present you my work, called Stellaron (you may notice it similar with Stellaris game from Paradox Plaza, i had no inspiration for a name, so I copied it and made a little change).

So whats new in Stellaron? It runs the recent 2moons?

• Yes. I'm actually running on php7.1 but I wouldn't call it 2moons 1.8 anymore since it has a lot of changes implemented in, and some mods will cause compatibility issues, such Motherships. (If i've been hidden for 2 years, I must have learned something huh?)
      • Some people may not like it because it diverges from what OGame servers has been - based in OGame exclusively
      Some of a few new things

Too many planets? Create a unique plan for your planet where Machines will do everything for you, build, attack, fleet or expedition

Develop unique megastructures such Habitat Ship, Ringworld, Dysons and Nexus or change the planet for your needs

You can fight against fully autonomed bots called Awaken Empries, fight against them and get a chance to conquer their unique megastructure

Through the exploration of Ancient Technology, develop and craft the identity of the empire with your unique ship

This design is not for selling, meanwhile if you're looking for some mod or need assistance on coding, you can PM me here.

The post was edited 10 times, last by Qwa ().

• Pretty sure you was behind it,
      welcome back then Roberto, I think pesonally its inovating, i dont really like it, to be honest, but its different from most games, and thats a plus point.
      So good job !
      About the past, leave it behind, we do all mistakes, and i wont say i never did :). so good luck again in the comu,

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• Hello again, Jeremy. Thanks for your warm welcome!

As I stated there, some people would like it and other no, and thank you for your feedback about this new project I'm attempting to create, different ideas and minds are always welcome to improve.

Of course this UI is still hard to accept, many people are still are focused in our beloved old-school ogame, but I plan to have on settings a choice to change between OGame (the table style) UI or Stellaron (the "redesign" style) UI, with main.navigation unchanged on both.

Also questions about this "new ogame" are welcome.

Best regards!
    • Here are some screenshots so you can see if you don't want to play the game and see what is different.
      Images
      • Screenshot_1.jpg

152.26 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 620 times
      • Screenshot_2.jpg

162.33 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 700 times
      • Screenshot_4.jpg

221.3 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 591 times
      • Screenshot_5.jpg

132.02 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 608 times
      • Screenshot_6.jpg

146.77 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 638 times
      • Screenshot_7.jpg

143.22 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 606 times
      • Screenshot_8.jpg

204.39 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 597 times
      • Screenshot_9.jpg

124.18 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 577 times
      • Screenshot_10.jpg

181.02 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 608 times
      • Screenshot_11.jpg

161.13 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 569 times
    • A demo account with megaengineering it's avaliable here:

Username: demo
      password: demo123
    • Redex wrote:

Hallo ich bin durch Zufall auf diese Seite gestoßen und wollte fragen wo ich mir dieses runterladen Kann?
      Sie können nicht herunterladen. Ich habe das Design selbst gemacht.
    • Redex wrote:

ok wie bekomme ich dann das Spiel von ihnen?
      Kann man es bekommen?

How to become your Game?
      I've adapted 2moons latest 1.8 release and reworked a lot of things, it is 6 months of game development. Most of my game content is UNSUPPORTED on a vanilla 2moons version (both 1.8 by jan or 1.9 by Danter14). For example I have a fully working automatic bots, new planet types called megastructures, a conquest-planet misson against powerful bot enemy where you can take this planet, different cronjobs, different database tables...

Ich habe 2moons neueste 1.8 Version angepasst und viele Dinge überarbeitet, es ist 6 Monate Spielentwicklung. Die meisten meiner Spielinhalte sind auf einer 2moons-Version NICHT UNTERSTÜTZT (sowohl 1.8 von Jan als auch 1.9 von Danter14). Zum Beispiel habe ich einen voll funktionierenden automatischen Bots, neue Planetentypen namens Megastrukturen, einen Eroberungsplaneten-Misson gegen einen mächtigen Bot-Feind, wo du diesen Planeten nehmen kannst, verschiedene Cronjobs, verschiedene Datenbanktabellen ...