Bot system working on 1.8

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bot system working on 1.8

Since i've got free time after my game release, I decided to do a retouch on the bot system avaliable to 1.5 or 1.7

So far I've reworked to not be a real user bot system but to make it like a automanagment planet for users who has more planets (we run a game, we know what users wants :P ). Later then I'll do it for real Bot Users, since 80% or 90% of the code is nearly done

I've shared some screens of what the bot can do for now, of course I'll add more changes when I create the "real bots" and not a simple automanager for planets.

edit: full working with cronjobs, don't need to be on an url and leave browser open like 1.7 version ;) 8
      Images
      • Screenshot_1.jpg

166.6 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 1,585 times
      • Screenshot_2.jpg

170.06 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 1,295 times
      • Screenshot_3.jpg

152.18 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 1,109 times
      • Screenshot_2018-01-24-20-38-16.png

278.58 kB, 720×1,280, viewed 1,407 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Qwa ().

• I do not know yet. My version includes personal changes dedicated to my game. It's all about if I have time to revert my changes, when developing new ideas it's my priority until it shows up a project.

But with full pleasure, I came here to share that it's possible convert it to 2moons 1.8, or 1.9 whatever you call it. :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qwa ().

• Qwa wrote:

Since i've got free time after my game release, I decided to do a retouch on the bot system avaliable to 1.5 or 1.7

So far I've reworked to not be a real user bot system but to make it like a automanagment planet for users who has more planets (we run a game, we know what users wants :P ). Later then I'll do it for real Bot Users, since 80% or 90% of the code is nearly done

I've shared some screens of what the bot can do for now, of course I'll add more changes when I create the "real bots" and not a simple automanager for planets.

edit: full working with cronjobs, don't need to be on an url and leave browser open like 1.7 version ;)
      can you give me for personal use? Play at the LAN
      av.kotov@bk.ru
    • I will not give it for free, at least for now. This mod almost no games has it (i think myplanets is another game with this but not sure if they run under 1.8), and that is how I can acquire players to my game since the automanagment planet is the most used feature in my game.
    • Hello, this is coded for 2moons 1.8+ and written for php 7+

Going back to 2moons 1.3 and 1.4 it's like revert everything I have done,

So sorry, can't invest time on this.
    • Danter14 wrote:

one of the versions which date from the beginning of 2moons the codes are obsolete more nobody works on these version lower than 1.8
      Even 1.7.3 is obsolete and have possible security breaches.
    • Если кто даст мод бота для версии 1.7 то я переделаю для 1.8 +
    • Actually knowing 1% of php is enough to convert from 1.7 to 1.8

Make it work properly to act like real player is another thing. Even because the 1.7 version isn't the best, it's precoded and with orders, not with AI as some people thinks.

Just Google 2moons ogame bot, and there it is.
    • у меня работает на 1.9 версии уже так как переделал