Orginal Xterium.ru sell out.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Orginal Xterium.ru sell out.

Hello friend, as most of you know, maybe do not know, Xterium.ru launch a new project War of Alliances. So we decide to sell our xterium ogame code. The price is very reasonable, because our game script was successful all these years. Online around 200 players.

So i will tell you about our game and what we have in there. Lot of mods are copied here from us, but we have the orginal code of them and it is very balanced.

We offer to you

- New battle system. OPBE who runs on probability and we have fixed minor bugs on it and made it more specific to ogame. it is very balanced and support real battle simulation. Also the load time is short and it wont eat up all server resources.

- Antispam system. Our antispam system works great. It blocks out the black listed words, it check the sending time , so you cant use bots to send messages, and it shows spamers that the spam messages are send, so the spamers thing he done the job, but his messages are deleted. Admin gets spam alert message with spammers IP, ID, nickname and message.

- Tutorial system. We have professional tutorial system, what will explain the noob player what he need to build and do, and will remove every unnecessary items out

- Premium shop . Premium shop is very balanced and protected, there cant be done sql injection and it wont load DB with lot of data so it will load fast and do the functions fast. Also 3 type's of black containers added. Also star dust works great.

-Galaxy module. - We have added new things to our galaxy module. It have bot protection, so users cant add autoclickers what click and refresh galaxy and always shows your planet as active. The planets are listed using O(Nlog2N) algorithm so the galaxy will load fast and smooth.

- Expedition, Hostile and other missions . All missions works without bugs and are are made to make a fun play for players.

- Multilanguage. We added English, Italian , German, Spanish , French, Chinese , Turkish, Polish and Portugal languages .

- Payment system. We will include payment system what is fully automatised and accept popular money transfer companys (we do not use paypal, but we included paypal api). Also you can easely manage payment events and bonuses in admin panel.

- Achievment system . Achievment system have been updated with new missions and new code, now it is more balanced and better. Also every mission works without bugs. Tested with 400 players online!

- Statistic System . We made a new statistic system what calculates points a little different. So the points now are made very balanced and points little depend on time what you play. If you just registered and buy AM and build fast it will not give you as much points as when you spend days to build up. So the system works great.

We offer new portal and old portal. So you can chose what you want more.

We have so much more added and done with our Xterium.ru code , you can most of it check here. LIVE - xterium.ru

CONTACT ME
    Mail - igorcikslar80@gmail.com
    Skype - tokyodrift2

Some screens added in atachment.

• ахахаххаах))) ну ну))) даже по скринам видно что продаешь говно какое то, а не скрипт икса))))
    Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того! :D
  • xterium.ru owner is Schataev not xpowetx.

Also first post account with outdated images [just register ingame and take a look on little details].

I would not risk it.
  • Qwa wrote:

xterium.ru owner is Schataev not xpowetx.

Also first post with outdated images.

I would not risk it.
    Did i tell that he is not owner ? Outdated ? Your brains looks outdated. If someone interested PM. I am not user of this forum , just made a post.
  • да плевать всем)) развод на продажу херни, я бы снес эту тему как откровенно мошенническую
    Кто к нам с чем зачем, тот от того и того! :D
  • Well remember I was selling Xterium from Jeremy 2 years ago and myself did shit aswell. So I have experience to spot a scammer since I was one once lol.

And very suspicious Thundaril logins after days or weeks just to reply here.

And... i have your skype added but blocked, so I'm pretty sure of your identitiy lol.

Bad luck buddy, my brain may be outdated but memory not.
  • Qwa wrote:

Well remember I was selling Xterium from Jeremy 2 years ago and myself did shit aswell. So I have experience to spot a scammer since I was one once lol.

And very suspicious Thundaril logins after days or weeks just to reply here.

And... i have your skype added but blocked, so I'm pretty sure of your identitiy lol.

Bad luck buddy, my brain may be outdated but memory not.
    I login because i was not logged in and i wanted to add coment. I am here very often but not logged in. Think what you want men. I still sell my xterium and the post is here in the forum. Just go do you virgin things and stop pushing on me.