Selling GameForge Ogame skin with full functionality and mods.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling GameForge Ogame skin with full functionality and mods.

Hello! Guys. I'm selling both Ogame style scripts (ogame.fun and ogamer.net). Both are mostly the same but with different login pages and some minor differences in the stats and scripts.

I tried to copy this game as close to the real Ogame as possible so players can have similar experience. I will not add any pictures or more information about it. I will list both websites down so you can test them out and see that my script is the best available and there are no bugs so gameplay is balanced and competetive.

If there's something particular you want to know or see or if you're interested and want to give your offer, please send me a PM so I can provide you with my contacts or you can also type support ticket in my games, but it might take a while until it reaches me as there's a moderator system so tickets has to be redirected by moderators to me.

ogamer.net/
      ogame.fun/
    • Qwa wrote:

Danter14 wrote:

good notes that we are now a sales forum. I will do the same
      if we do this... i will be a success ;) :D :D
      you are not the only one would be the same for me
    • Selling copies is new meta.

Curious is new accounts created just for selling post
    • I'm selling full script. Fully working game all you have to do is upload files and sql to get a working game.

Whoever wants to know the price, PM me. I'm always open to consider price based on your bargaining skills and financial situation.
    • @Qwa Why do you not say that i am again trying to scam someone ??? The biggest and uglyest thief and scammer i guess is jealous to everyone who have better scripts and sell them.
    • Oh so you where the one spamming ogame servers ? did it brough you something ? i mean at the level of players ?
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Oh so you where the one spamming ogame servers ? did it brough you something ? i mean at the level of players ?
      It was a pretty long time ago when I did it. It's hard to tell how many players I got from Ogame as I didn't check awstats and didn't spam reflink. But I've got pretty much more players than almost every other game here. But I think it wouldn't work anymore as Ogame is becoming less popular and they've made a better spam protection system.
    • Thranduil wrote:

@Qwa Why do you not say that i am again trying to scam someone ??? The biggest and uglyest thief and scammer i guess is jealous to everyone who have better scripts and sell them.
      I love you @Thranduil

At least my script is not copy paste my dear xpowert. And learned my lesson from my mistakes.
    • Вы напишите мне то что нет не у кого я подумаю Вы вправе продать, это Ваш труд, но я к примеру возьму только то что нет у меня - стиль огэйм есть у меня полностью,.. чем Вы можете меня заинтересовать?... , ребята тут знают я покупаю разработки, которые мне интересны и если цена адекватная и мне это интересно ? заинтересуйте :) а да забыл сказать скрипт старого огэйма есть тоже в исходниках.. то есть мне интересны только Ваши решения не стандартные
    • В этом что то есть, НО:
      Огейм был сделан и это скрипт Xnova Revol. V6.1 (всего нашел 2 бага и 3 недочета легко устранимых)
      Старый дизайн огейма это скрипт XG Proyect V 2.9.6 (явных проблем нет) или Xg Proyect V3.0.0-3.0.4 (проблема только с админкой или с установкой)
      Из всего этого только не хвата
      Так что тема не актуальна ... и чуть-чуть изменить дизайн не так уж и сложно)

i.paste.pics/1d987aaf27d1ba5d41e2155f3716eada.png

Ну если кому то что то нужно из "движков" то могу подкинуть)))

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yaro2709 ().