Stellaron - StarGate Expansion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stellaron - StarGate Expansion

Hello dear community,

First of all, after the recent drama, this is not a selling post, Stellaron is unique, that's why we got many players. For this reason I do not pretend to sell it unless you're millionaire :)

On Stellaron Stargate Universe the following content will be included from Ancient Universe
      What is new on this universe? I pretend to add new content on each universe I create, like Expansions or "DLC's". This time, it will be related with StarGate SG1, etc...

Those are some of new content upcoming to Stellaron new universe, expected to open between March to May. I will add too some screenshots to show the new content.

StarGates
      • Through expedition mission and proper research you will be able to uncover coordinates of unknown planets. It will unlock you a new galaxy view [with new system of coordinates and will unlock a special galaxy view with those coordinates].
      • After unlocking some coordinates, you can conquer those planets and will reveal nearby planets around this special galaxy. All planets found on this special galaxy can be conquered.
      • Those planets are heavily defended by Stargate races, and they have their special bonuses. Expect amazing wars and required teamwork.
      • Dominate this galaxy with your alliance. Develop your unique alliance status [bonuses] and expand your empire borders. You can conquer 5 planets per player on alliance, and spread your alliance influence.
      • More information soon
      Government and Population
      • You will be able to create your own Government. You can select up to Democracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship and others. Each have specific bonuses and proprieties.
      • You can also develop your own population, select their appearance and their genetics (bonus production, less resource spent on building, etc...). Through Expedition research you can add additional bonuses to your species.
      • Winning attacks against enemy planets spreads your population on their colony, giving 1% additional production on all planets.
      • More information soon.
      Planet Modifiers
      • Planets will include modifiers. You can found either good modifier or bad modifier. Good modifier is duplicate resource production and bad modifier is increased 10% time of buildings to develop. With Terraformer you will be able to remove bad modifiers.

Much more content will be added into this post soon of new upcoming content.

As you can see, my game distance itself from OGame and 2moons theme. Users have enjoyed very much the new content on Ancient Universe and gave such suggestion of creating Stargate theme universe, which means, OGame privateserver playears are open to new ideas and tired of the same all the time.

Best regards.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Qwa ().

• Hello @Dragonman

For now I do not have intentions to sell, also I would easier share than sell.

The reason of that is I have been having success with this game, because it's different, which supports my university costs. As long this is my "breadwinner" I can't open the hand of that. Also I have to pay for the VPS which is not free.

As soon I have stability, I can share for free with every mod on it, which I can't tell you when that will happen because I do not know.
    • УВАЖАЕМЫЙ! У меня такой вопрос когда Вы начали тему звездных врат - когда ее увидели у меня ? :) у Вас работает МНТ ? и есть он вообще? и как работает, у Вас на планках случайным образом при колонизации находятся врата как в настоящем ЗВ ? которая уже год существует не хорошо и не красиво воровать чужие идеи .
      второе мало назвать, надо баланс сделать по сюжету ЗВ уникальных юнитов и что бы они работали , а на данную тему они были только у меня год назад еще, ввести уникальные возможности , они у Вас есть? именно что бы работали как в сериале ЗВ ? если нет - то не актуально.. да поражаюсь я с людей с каждым разом больше и больше .. и смутное подозрение что я У вас в другом исполнение покупал движок - в котором наложены были все наработки на версию 1.7.2 в исполнение Аурона но не Вами :)
    • beta.stellaron.space

New login added. Soon beta opens for the curious ones.
      Images
      • screencapture-beta-stellaron-space-index-php-2018-03-18-19_18_46.png

1.7 MB, 1,366×1,579, viewed 588 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Qwa ().

• My universe has opened but I haven't said much more about this new change.

On StarGate I took the freedom of make the bot users worth of being respected.

To start the StarGate event, you must explore the galaxy map and find Stargates, then you need to send a Megaengineer in order to explore the gate. Through the coordinates you can find through the Stargate, a symbol will appear on Star Map, and it can only be accessed as long as you know the coordinates.

You will meet different empires and you can see your relationship with them on the bottom page. Strengthen your relationships with them and will let you get free offerings or they join your fights. In case you are in bad relations with an empire, they may raid, plunder, or even declare war against you, attempting to conquer your planet. Keep good relationships and you may get huge donations. They send you messages and you can reply with pre-set messages [button with Yes or No, all it's stored]

To discuss relationship with a certain empire, send a Megaengineer to their planet on "Diplomacy" mission. Miscellaneous things may happen, from technology offering to offensive threats. Also you may trigger unique missions.

In case you see a golden Stargate on the Star Map, it means there is a Galactic War Event happening on a system. If you're ally with one of the belligerents, you can be invited to the fight. This fight it's between Stargate bots and players, like a huge ACS or a massive PvPvE. Win and claim priceless rewards, such unique battleships you cannot build from the species behind Stargate.

ps. Thanks to @mimikri for the inspiration of his 2d galaxy map.
    • Qwa wrote:

mimikri wrote:

finaly people leave the idea of the one-line galaxy, i'm happy :D.
      if it was evolution skin is understandable... line galaxy is outdated :P
      Only somebody who haven't ever played this game seriously could say that single line or table galaxy design is outdated(It's like saying rectangular mobile design is outdated so we should use triangular design). It's the best design for usability, all of 2d/3d galaxy designs are just bad for searching players, coords. I know no player who prefers any other galaxy design. 2D galaxies are just gimmicks that look better and that's all.
    • Well, then let's be everyone copy of each other. We have been like that so far, wouldn't make difference now :)

Plus, this is not a galaxy design, it's a modification to explore transparent/unknown planets, conquer them, and ally with bots. Watching messages instead of reading is not a good approach.

Edit: nothing a jquery map plugin can't do with frame that beat that old galaxy design and supports every device

• In case you want to contact bots on Stargates, there's a small view.

Note: images are not mine, are from Endless space 2 and stellaris, for reference.
      Images
      • Screenshot_2.png

213.37 kB, 811×634, viewed 461 times