Giveawey Xterium best script vol. 2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Giveawey Xterium best script vol. 2

Hello i have just worked and updated my script , it has some new looks and some new modifications in optimization and safety. yes some of design is taken form other popular games, but everyone here have done that.

Standart package includes, OPBE Battle system (Best battle system ) , premium user , premium market, Upgrade and Upgrade market, Paypal api, voucher, referals, achievements, black market and lot more.

In new update as i said before, we have new design updates and optimization and safety update.

My scripts now runs PHP 7.0.23 , i have PHP 5.6 version too. If someone like it better.

Black market is balanced so the game is not 100% pay to win game.

I have still some plans for Government page and some other pages, so clients who get my code will get a free update on those page modifications, also i will give you a support.

I know lot of you do not want to read but want to see, so images below.

If you are interested in my game contact me for more details and questions.

My skype - maaverick8

My mail - xpowertlatvia@gmail.com

• I can give you two links, but in that servers there are not new updates. If you want to see something specific i can show it in skype screen mirroring.

Two links

Test link - eogame.a2hosted.com

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thranduil ().

• Конечно красиво) но особо то в действительности ни чего не поменялось?))
      Нет вы конечно молодец что сделали обновление, НО
      Смысла то от этого как то мало)
    • Dies ist ein Betrug! Ich spiele im Calypso-Universum und erkundige mich bei Admin nach dem Kauf seines Script und dass ich Post in 2moons gesehen habe. Er antwortete, dass er sein Skript nicht verkauft und dass er im 2moons Forum nichts über sein Spiel gepostet hat. Hüte dich.

This is a scam! I play at the calypso universe and inquired to Admin about buying his script and that I saw post in 2moons. He answered that he doesn't sell his script and he hasn't ever posted anything in 2moons forum regarding his game. So beware.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pegasus ().

• Read the post again! I never said that calypso is my game. Its runs the same code as i sell. :) If somebody think that i am scam i can show everything with teamviewer or skype screen mirroring. I have it on localhost!
      I send out links with almost the same code i have so people have somthing to see and test.
      And nobody will sell you the script for 50 euro :D
    • Now DM tech work, i forgott to add one intiger, when i balanced the shop. And vote system works , i dont know why you think it wont work.
    • 1=without voting i get the Am bonus = bug
      2=no Defense recover after battle in battle system?
      3= stat page -Points +- not work=bug
      4=missing hostal section

The post was edited 6 times, last by zombi87 ().

• i tested this game and have a lot of bug
      i tested only academy but some not inserted into battle engine
      *vote system not work
      *simulator not work
      *stat +- points not work correct

rest ??? probable the same problem but not tested
    • zombi87 wrote:

i tested this game and have a lot of bug
      i tested only academy but some not inserted into battle engine
      *vote system not work
      *simulator not work
      *stat +- points not work correct

rest ??? probable the same problem but not tested
      You where crying about that simulator is not like calculator who will shows every possibility and every battle at 100% . Simulator do not include officiers.
      I like how angry you are, i blocked you in skype and now your try to write that the game have bugs.
      You come to my game , you dont understand how some of system works and then you write that it is bug, because you do not understand how it works. Your knowledge is so little, good luck to find better game.

This guy thinks that battle system should have every time give users different attack, shield and defense percentage, and if its not give it then its bug :D
    • Firepower +42% • Shield +9% • Armour +30% -->simulator
      Firepower +71% • Shield +18% • Armour +39% -->normal attack

from academy missing 2skill from power and 4 skill from defends without this 2 not possible to simulate

''Simulator do not include officiers.''
      -yes ok ,but not have active officiers

""This guy thinks that battle system should have every time give users different attack, shield and defense percentage, and if its not give it then its bug""
      =yes because you have double attack and double shield and armour that is normal if simulator say win with double attack and double shield and armour but i lose in normal attack because not get this bonus from system

your version is old 7.0 version with bug ,and not your modification probable find somewhere and now you like to sell like your
      i ask to change index page wrong link before 2day , because after session expire your game going to localhost and not to login page and now is fixed ? :)

From skype :
      -->
      i dont change anything ther
      because i have one of rare servers who use academy in battle system and especially with OPBE , i am not 100% sure now that others are not adding or adding to battle
      Because other games have 100% the same about it just like me
      <--

you dont change because not your game

The post was edited 2 times, last by zombi87 ().