Project Xterium[New Script IDEA]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Project Xterium[New Script IDEA]

hello to everyone,

I would like to come up with ideas for a new Xterium.

Could you please rate the ideas numbered by the same letters and on 10 (0 null -10 very well).

Name: Not decided.

Version: 2.0.0 (Given that 2Moons stops there, it is better that this new version later surpasses with M.A.J)

*A- : A clean, simple installation is fast.(folder/install)

*B- : A total optimization of the game and the database, able to support figures until indefinite (As 1 * 10 256 ... I spare you the number with all the zeros)

*C- : Productive buildings (metal mine, Crystals and deuterium) totally devoid of level. (In this case solar plants ... are not considered as production buildings).The productive buildings could be built by 10 or 100 or 1000 or even by 1,000,000 and more.

The buildings would be buildable with a time compared to the numbers that want it. (Example: 1 metal mine = 3 seconds, 1000 metal mines = 50 minutes.) The maximum duration of buildings built will not exceed 7 days (Attention: 604,800 metal mines = 7 days, so even if you have 400,000 mines, construction time will not be 3 seconds but good: 14 days.)

*D- : New combat system. The resources would no longer be stolen but the production buildings (metal mine, Crystals, deuterium and perhaps power plants)

*E- : Establishment of a bank, with several levels. (level 1 possibility of storing 1,000,000 of metal, crystal rt deuterieum, level 2: 15,000,000 of metal, crystal and deuterium ...) Every hour a certain percentage would be added in non-bank resources for the 3 resources.

*F- : Buildable vessels with a fixed time. (1 light hunter = 12 minutes and 5,645,908 light hunter = 12 minutes)

*G- : New ships + bots + technology points * (* New "resources")

*H- : New Buildings: Where would the ships be upgraded by level.

*I- : Pre-prepared events in the admin panel, easily launched by beginners (Administrators)

*J- : Buildings, ships defenses, bank and more possible to be finished in 1 click with black matter. (x dark matter = 30 minutes)

*K- : A dark matter shop easily customizable in the admin panel.

*L- : Topnav_Shortly_Number file with several built-in choices. (power, letter, and more)

You can also suggest your ideas below your rate.

good to you

Thomas-Crown :rolleyes:
    • То что Вы предложили 99% процентов играть не будут в игру с такими идеями, людям нравится развиваться , добывать, забирать это психология человека кто играет в такой жанр .. уровней нет не чего не воруется, а смысл игры просто кнопки жать? я в крестики нолики тогда по играю к примеру думать не надо, игра должна быть интересной насыщенной на приключения человек должен постоянно развиваться до бесконечности находить в игре новые возможности и такого движка нет экстериум есть 2 moons и стиль экстериум который кстати и основан на даном движке если не знали
    • Я лично играю в сборку игр такого типа с 2012 года, это значит, что для здания требуется минимум 3 месяца. Затем нажмите кнопку? не восстановительная неделя в черной материи, это ничего ... это делает игру из рутины с 2004 года (у меня нет точной даты) в игре xnova игра остается такой же после 14 лет каждого код то же самое, почему не римейк?
    • а при чем тут хнова? или супернова для меня они не показатель все есть в 2мунс которой я считаю платформой очень расширяемой . ошибка тех кто пытается что то просто скопировать обозвать по другому и играть в одно и тоже , я принципиально не захожу на чужие проекты и беру идеи из головы моя сборка в плане сюжета сильно отличается и по балансу от других игр, как вариант у меня не пройдет к примеру 1 к флота топового игрока если он не думает, а жмет кнопки против 100 единиц новичка который правильно подобрал составы но я переписывал баланс игры и расчеты , в большинстве случаев я большой налетел ограбил планку у меня такие вещи к примеру не проходят надо думать ловить
    • A - Thats just easy, modify install.sql with new additions after default 2moons content
      B - What you aim for? What optimization do you seek? The game itself is usable, unless you serialize vars.
      C - I did not understand
      D - Use steemnova engine, basically OPBE
      E - That's easy
      F - Not needed, new players seeking a speed game would never play on it
      G - It depends of resources you seek. You could make special resources only obtainable on certain biomed planets that would affect that planet with 10% faster shipyard, -10% res prod...
      H - Explain?
      I - Use database cronjobs
      J - This is easy to do
      K - Why not a shop that shuffle every X minutes?
      L - That's uneeded work. Unless you're chinese, the mileage units are universal
    • pA - Thats just easy, modify install.sql with new additions after default 2moons content

Qwa wrote:

B - What you aim for? What optimization do you seek? The game itself is usable, unless you serialize vars.
      C - I did not understand
      D - Use steemnova engine, basically OPBE
      E - That's easy
      F - Not needed, new players seeking a speed game would never play on it
      G - It depends of resources you seek. You could make special resources only obtainable on certain biomed planets that would affect that planet with 10% faster shipyard, -10% res prod...
      H - Explain?
      I - Use database cronjobs
      J - This is easy to do
      K - Why not a shop that shuffle every X minutes?
      L - That's uneeded work. Unless you're chinese, the mileage units are universal

Thanks you for you answer.

I explain overall, the game would support countless zero in example I can give you: 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 = topnav_short_number 1,000.x10,81 or if someone prefers 1,000 Qdd letters.

In this sense, with an optimal database we could have almost indefinite numbers, which modifies the meaning of the game with the same purpose. (build to produce a lot and be profitable of its expenses (constructed buildings, fleets of attacks because with this one we will fly the buildings to the players or to lose them if we lose the fight) under minimum 5 to 7 days for a game which stay fast.

Then the premium resource helps us grow much faster to be profitable faster, the banks would be used to maintain the fleet + production buildings, and would be introduced a cost to the vessels.

The new building would be to increase the level of ships with this new resource, which is found only on special bots attacks and not on a building bot.

I really like your idea of a premium market that is updated every time.

And several Topnav because everyone does not play the same. I am used to the power or to some letters like Md, bl, Bd, tl, Td, ql, Qd ... and others are perhaps accustomed with Q, Q +, T, B, M, K ...

Good to you,

Thomas-Crown