[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Everyone be carefull. Jeremy is know for his backdoor traps, as the last free xterium from him is full of bugs and backdoors. This is probably the same. Good for him to share his work, but I advise to use it with brains and check the code what you use.

      Good luck.

      And Jeremy you probably will be back after few months, just like the last time when you where going away from 2moons.
      Need hosting ? Register at A2 Hosting
      Receive FREE DOMAIN AND TURBO WEBHOSTIG
      Register A2Hosting here



    • Illogical. Too much work if you changed the domain. It was impossible to avoid this? It was possible to enter the variable one and just in one place add the value to it.
    • followed the instrctions and redownloaded...

      in world1 i get this error "Unknown config key domain_name!"

      on portal link i get this error "Message: Unknown configuration key usersOnline2!"
      #0 /includes/pages/login/ShowIndexPage.class.php(84): Config->__get('usersOnline2')
      #1 /index.php(82): ShowIndexPage->show()

      $AllActive = $config->usersOnline + $config->usersOnline2;
    • Thranduil wrote:

      Everyone be carefull. Jeremy is know for his backdoor traps, as the last free xterium from him is full of bugs and backdoors. This is probably the same. Good for him to share his work, but I advise to use it with brains and check the code what you use.

      Good luck.

      And Jeremy you probably will be back after few months, just like the last time when you where going away from 2moons.
      and you are the first noob clicking download to have it for free ??

      2moons is over for me i have found much better with much less time to take care of it

      As said to mimikri i will only come back to respond here and there but thats all
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

      Thranduil wrote:

      Everyone be carefull. Jeremy is know for his backdoor traps, as the last free xterium from him is full of bugs and backdoors. This is probably the same. Good for him to share his work, but I advise to use it with brains and check the code what you use.

      Good luck.

      And Jeremy you probably will be back after few months, just like the last time when you where going away from 2moons.
      and you are the first noob clicking download to have it for free ??
      Yes I downloaded it already and I am buying hosting and I will earn 50 000 a year just like you promise .
      Need hosting ? Register at A2 Hosting
      Receive FREE DOMAIN AND TURBO WEBHOSTIG
      Register A2Hosting here



    • Yaro2709 wrote:

      Illogical. Too much work if you changed the domain. It was impossible to avoid this? It was possible to enter the variable one and just in one place add the value to it.
      The git is updated with variable saved in uni config
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Thranduil wrote:

      Thisishowwedoit wrote:

      Thranduil wrote:

      Everyone be carefull. Jeremy is know for his backdoor traps, as the last free xterium from him is full of bugs and backdoors. This is probably the same. Good for him to share his work, but I advise to use it with brains and check the code what you use.

      Good luck.

      And Jeremy you probably will be back after few months, just like the last time when you where going away from 2moons.
      and you are the first noob clicking download to have it for free ??
      Yes I downloaded it already and I am buying hosting and I will earn 50 000 a year just like you promise .

      Not sure a noob as you will ever be able to run a game correctly even with a good script

      Anyway i dont lose time with losers as you. Waiting for Real questions or problems
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

      Thranduil wrote:

      Thisishowwedoit wrote:

      Thranduil wrote:

      Everyone be carefull. Jeremy is know for his backdoor traps, as the last free xterium from him is full of bugs and backdoors. This is probably the same. Good for him to share his work, but I advise to use it with brains and check the code what you use.

      Good luck.

      And Jeremy you probably will be back after few months, just like the last time when you where going away from 2moons.
      and you are the first noob clicking download to have it for free ??
      Yes I downloaded it already and I am buying hosting and I will earn 50 000 a year just like you promise .
      Not sure a noob as you will ever be able to run a game correctly even with a good script
      I agree with you, because I will not use bots in my game. But good luck dude.
      Need hosting ? Register at A2 Hosting
      Receive FREE DOMAIN AND TURBO WEBHOSTIG
      Register A2Hosting here



    • Ok reinstall sql and reread readme
      The script is working @Bob can confirm he will share his game link if he want to do so
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • thenew sql has errors and i cant complete it


      Error

      SQL query:
      -- -------------------------------------------------------- -- -- Structure de la table `uni1_config` -- CREATE TABLE `uni1_config` ( `uni` int(11) NOT NULL, `VERSION` varchar(8) NOT NULL, `sql_revision` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `users_amount` int(11) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `uni_name` varchar(30) NOT NULL, `game_name` varchar(30) NOT NULL, `game_disable` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `close_reason` text NOT NULL, `forum_url` varchar(128) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'http://2moons.cc', `adm_attack` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `debug` tinyint(1) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `lang` varchar(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `reg_closed` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `OverviewNewsFrame` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `OverviewNewsText` text NOT NULL, `mail_active` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `mail_use` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', `smtp_host` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `smtp_port` smallint(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT [...]
      MySQL said: [Blocked Image: http://185.27.134.10/themes/dot.gif]
      #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 55
    • Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064
      You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
      to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
      line 1
      File: /includes/classes/Database.class.php
      Line: 242
      URL: https://.com/admin.php?page=statsupdate
      PHP-Version: 5.6.38
      PHP-API: litespeed
      MySQL-Cleint-Version: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $
      2Moons Version: 1.7.git
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /includes/classes/Database.class.php(242): PDO->query('INSERT INTO uni...')
      #1 /includes/classes/class.statbuilder.php(169): Database->nativeQuery('INSERT INTO %%S...')
      #2 /includes/classes/class.statbuilder.php(507): statbuilder->SaveDataIntoDB('INSERT INTO %%S...')
      #3 /includes/pages/adm/ShowStatUpdatePage.php(10): statbuilder->MakeStats()
      #4 /admin.php(273): ShowStatUpdatePage()
      #5 {main}




      Statistics (Updated: 01. Jan 1970, 01:00:00)

      The post was edited 1 time, last by bombo450 ().

    • wumix wrote:

      Hy and thank you for share.

      But two questions.

      What's the difference with xterium game one and two.
      and has one of the games a mobile designe
      Hello

      Game one is our first universe, has more featutres
      Game two was our second universe, features are changed to make the universe more stable comparting to world 1

      wumix wrote:

      hey next question who can i find the config.php to add the database information
      Helle seems github didnt loaded the config.php files probably due to its name, i will relaod them under config_sample.php, you will have to remove the _sample part of it

      Both universe has a mobile login and register system. the game remains full screen as its responsib
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • bombo450 wrote:

      Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064
      You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
      to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at
      line 1
      File: /includes/classes/Database.class.php
      Line: 242
      URL: https://.com/admin.php?page=statsupdate
      PHP-Version: 5.6.38
      PHP-API: litespeed
      MySQL-Cleint-Version: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $
      2Moons Version: 1.7.git
      Debug Backtrace:
      #0 /includes/classes/Database.class.php(242): PDO->query('INSERT INTO uni...')
      #1 /includes/classes/class.statbuilder.php(169): Database->nativeQuery('INSERT INTO %%S...')
      #2 /includes/classes/class.statbuilder.php(507): statbuilder->SaveDataIntoDB('INSERT INTO %%S...')
      #3 /includes/pages/adm/ShowStatUpdatePage.php(10): statbuilder->MakeStats()
      #4 /admin.php(273): ShowStatUpdatePage()
      #5 {main}




      Statistics (Updated: 01. Jan 1970, 01:00:00)
      Hello,

      If possible, can i see over teamviewer whats happening ? so i can fix my github as well ?

      Sincerely
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access