[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• github is updated,

third successfull install in less then 15min using the install folders

@Bob @bombo450 and my own installation can confirm all is working

Sincerely,
    • Message: session_start(): open(/cache/sessions/sess_bit5ftmc49en9rmg2vk6l98su0, O_RDWR) failed: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden (2)
      File: /includes/classes/Session.class.php
      Line: 150

That's the error I get with the portal

With world1 I get

my_domain_url.com
      Which I think I can fix in the game.php.

So I try to install with the latest update but on step 5 I believe it just came up with errors so I cleared the folders and FTP the update prior to the one with the install folders and I put the SQL in there but I get same errors
    • Indeed create sessions folders in portal/cache and in /game/cache
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Indeed create sessions folders in portal/cache and in /game/cache
      i created the session folder in cache and the portal page works, but the problem is when player is created and validated, it trys to open "play.portal.darkhorizons.ca" and dosent work...also the world is located in sub world1.darkhorizons.ca, and but on the portal page it dosent see it it just say "#wog1)
    • Hello
      The readme will je updated asap with new info and install folder will be updated aswell
    • bombo450 wrote:

Can you fix the statistic and the cronjob functions because not work

Statistics (Updated: 01. Jan 1970, 01:00:00)

Thanks
      Hello,

i will see what going wrong but take in count 2 thinks

1. I only shared all those templates for the sake of not letting them die in a folder hidden on my computer
      2. I will perform fix/bug problems when i have free time, i am not specially concentrating on the templates

For today, i new install folder is coming in the after noon
    • Thanks Jeremy for sharing it.

Just there's one problem that I see with sharing a complete and working codes. A lot of people just want to get quick money with doing nothing and this is a great opportunity for them to do that. In our times we ourselves had to think of something, learn coding to improve the game. In this case it would be great to remove all monetization and voting classes you have so if they want to monetize they have to do something. Cuz I guess many of you can't even imagine how many guys have tried to scam me to somehow get my code or access to it.

I liked the approach that was when Jan was around when everyone shared modifications and that in some way forced people to go through code and learn where to put it or how to change it for their version or needs.

Now that I go through comments and see people complaining about your code or cronjobs not working just puts grim feeling in me, c'mon they should've at least tried to fix it themselves insted of complaining.

By the way are you now in Android development?
    • Hello,

Well the paiement gateways are all implented, but they will all have to register and comply with the compagny to request payouts, so not sure all will be able to receive payment,

Also the script can indeed bring money, but the script will not do everything, it the owner can not run it correctly, he wont win anything even with 10 payment option available...

I am indeed busy on android right now, i started to learn basics with google around may 2018 (as java is totally new for me, but i think i made a good progress).

Anyway my app is currently suspended for violence of sexual implicit content policy --'. they send me a screen of a picture where we saw a little n*ipple (she wear a tshirt)

They asked me to delete the picture and to implement a image scanner that scan image before they get uploaded. I found some great tools or that on internet so thats what i did and made an appeal to reinstate my application. i'am waiting on their answer.

Anyway if you want to have a preview, i shared some pictures of the creatives, ok i am not the best designer so i did what i could to make it look a little bit good ^^

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…918923-app-screen-one.png
      image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…918922-app-screen-two.png
      image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…18923-app-screen-tree.png
      image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…18921-app-screen-four.png
      image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…18920-app-screen-five.png

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2…4-20180312-060941-pst.png (what google robot spotted and did send to me xD, i didnt noticed )

The post was edited 2 times, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• That's nice, complying with companies is pretty much impossible if you don't have registered business and taxpayers number as far as I've researched. Too much protection nowadays. Also updating your callbacks might be difficult for some.

Yeah. I agree there's so much besides having good script that without investing time and brain nobody will be able to be successful.

Omg. How I hate all those terms and policies in last years, it's users input and not your input, I understand that you have to do as much as you can to prevent sexual content but blocking for that app is just stupid, they should've given some time you to fix it before suspension.

I think that you've done a pretty great job. Key to succes is simplicity in design and functionallity so your app looks good and is easy to use.

I also started android development since September but I'm coding in Kotlin since it provides a lot of benefits over java.
    • I did read abot kotlin later and though about passing over to it, but my app was already mostly finished wouldnt start to convert it completly
      even if there is a inbuild function convert java to kotlin, i am not sure it will really do what its expected to do.

I will maybe later when i wil have again a little bit more time rewrite the app in kotlin, but until then i will keep it on java as all is woring :P

Indeed google is very strict on their rules, today i got another email to announce me one of my grafic coultn be accepted as its suggestive and that minors could see it. (whats the goal to set not for childer +18 classification) if they reject for such things --'

Anyway hope it will be back soon online

have a nice day all

Sincerely,
    • game.php?page=fleetStep2
      When i want to select resources the All resources Button and the Max button not work
      Transport to another user have problem gain ,in galaxy page i see the transport mission but in fleetStep2 missing this options
      Somebody??
      Thanks
    • You are trying to modify to much code, if you are nt able keep it to the basics..

The pack does not allow trades with other players to avoid easy pushing, you can trade with alliance friends / friends
    • I not modify codes only i changed some link,i checked only the functions because normal in basic you can send resources for this i asked if you have some time to tell the community about the new functions and modules
      Thanks