[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class statbuilder in /home/GAME_FILES/TYPE_GAME_ONE/includes/classes/class.statbuilder.php on line 29

line 29 = class statbuilder

Cronjob Stats History make this problem
    • dont modify files if you dont know what you are doing please, reupload default files, all was working

sincerely
    • nobody answer? I get an error when the installation is done from scratch. doing constant orientation to warofgalaxy.com ??
    • so heres how my install went (again ty Jeremy)

I have 2 sub domains and the location of directory and files

1) play.darkxxxxxx.ca
      public_html/xterium/universe/world1
      2) static.darkxxxxxx.ca
      public_html/xterium/static

i didnt need to make a portal since the portal is your landing page and its located in my root dir

make 2 different databases and users

first install the root (or portal) during install ***important*** know your location of the game as it will ask
      second install is the game....i only did one world.
      install is similar...but when you get to location for install ( for me its play.darkxxxxxxx.ca)....

when all that is done....open ftp and go into cache and create folder ****sessions****

once done go to page create a user...when thats done open "ShowIngamePage.class" which is in the portal/includes/pages/login

from line 71-77
      $universe = HTTP::_GP('universe', 'name you created_game_one', UTF8_SUPPORT);
      $authorisedArray = array('name you created_game_one', 'name you created_game_two');
      if(!in_array($universe, $authorisedArray))
      HTTP::redirectTo('index.php');

if($universe == "name you created_game_one")
      $universe = "play";

after u need to go to your phpmyadmin and change the auth 3 for the user created to become your admin in the uni1_user

and thats it i think

The post was edited 1 time, last by Russoll ().

• easy installation or smooth installation video or image iinstallation pls. New install o g
    • when I set up this game from zero, the page doesn't open, I get an error.??

test.worldofwars.org limk error
    • About cronjobs for xterium template

I forgot i used Mimikri cUrl cronjob system.
      Do not forget to add this line as a cronjob into your hosting (if your hosting does not allow it, then you can find free crons on the internet)

1. * * * * * /usr/bin/php /path/to/your/game/root/folder/doCronJob.php >/dev/null 2>&1
      Did you do this step?
    • I downloaded 2moons / xterium from github in game files type_game_two white screen error aliyo when I installed files from zero
    • bombo450 wrote:

yes,stat work correct but stat history not working
      same
      Message: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1