[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Go to the database, at the table 'config', put 'xteriumAllyId' from 1 to 0, this will avoid disabling the crons and falsifying the statistics, because it gives each registered user the identiant 1 for an alliance that 'they do not have.
    • jona wrote:

Go to the database, at the table 'config', put 'xteriumAllyId' from 1 to 0, this will avoid disabling the crons and falsifying the statistics, because it gives each registered user the identiant 1 for an alliance that 'they do not have.
      some one that searched a little great @jona
      Id ally 1 is the beginners alliance ofe xterium

Si simply go to db and insert an ally with a name and a tag with id 1 and beginners will join that alliance with extra boost until a certain amount of points they will be automatically kicked out of the ally (config in admin panel)
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

jona wrote:

Go to the database, at the table 'config', put 'xteriumAllyId' from 1 to 0, this will avoid disabling the crons and falsifying the statistics, because it gives each registered user the identiant 1 for an alliance that 'they do not have.
      some one that searched a little great @jonaId ally 1 is the beginners alliance ofe xterium

Si simply go to db and insert an ally with a name and a tag with id 1 and beginners will join that alliance with extra boost until a certain amount of points they will be automatically kicked out of the ally (config in admin panel)
      the installation will be how to give you information I'll set up.??? Please provide information about the installation
    • [11-Dec-2018 09:05:02] USER ERROR: "Unknown cronjob 19 or cronjob is deactive!"
      File: /home/GAME_FILES/TYPE_GAME_TWO/includes/classes/Cronjob.class.php | Line: 51
      URL: mysite/cronPanel.php?cronjobID=111 | Version: 1.7.git
      USERID:
      Stack trace:
      #0 /cronPanel.php(29): Cronjob::execute('19')
      #1 {main}

i have a lot of error like this in error.log file
    • enesvtn wrote:

Thisishowwedoit wrote:

jona wrote:

some one that searched a little great @jonaId ally 1 is the beginners alliance ofe xterium
      the installation will be how to give you information I'll set up.??? Please provide information about the installation
      You can find all needed information in this topic, and by following the install folders,
    • Some bug in this game :

Alliance storage :Issue from bank alliance not work
      Tutorial : Not have tutorial information
      Cronjob Stats History : After 1time run become locked
      Auctioneer -->You win 1 item but the system Insert 3 item
      Resources Max and All resources button :In fleetStep2 Max and All resources button not work ,its to hard to write manual the exact resources

If somebody have idea how to fix please share

Thanks
    • Hello
      The alliance bank does not bug and works properly.
      For the cron, the solution has been given, so make the correction to the database. Or create the beginner's alliance.

Auctioneer, you can put the value you want at the admin panel.
    • bombo450 wrote:

Some bug in this game :

Alliance storage :Issue from bank alliance not work
      Tutorial : Not have tutorial information
      Cronjob Stats History : After 1time run become locked
      Auctioneer -->You win 1 item but the system Insert 3 item
      Resources Max and All resources button :In fleetStep2 Max and All resources button not work ,its to hard to write manual the exact resources

If somebody have idea how to fix please share

Thanks

lol, i should advise you to take some lessons on google.... anyway my app is back online, so good luck all, i am away from here, will check from time to time
    • hello what is the solution that is getting the new installation and getting the url redirect problem is not opening the site after the installation is over?

test.worldofwars.org ?????

How to fix cookie cleaning also has config.php file available
    • Hello,

I managed get things working. Portal is working fine, but when i want to login to game (hit play button). I got redirect to index.php?code=6 with message game is closed.
      In Portal db i have game_disable = 1
      In game DB i have game_disable = 1
      Even if i tried combination of enable and disable still not working.
      As far as i can see the problem is that the file check.php is not getting information to create user for game.

So far i edit ShowIngamepage
      to

PHP Source Code

1. PHP Source Code

1. $universe = HTTP::_GP('universe', 'play', UTF8_SUPPORT);
        2. $authorisedArray = array('play');
        3. if(!in_array($universe, $authorisedArray))
        4. HTTP::redirectTo('index.php');
        5. if($universe == "play")
        6. $universe = "play";

and tpl file

HTML Source Code

1. HTML Source Code

1. <form method="POST" id="formId" action="../index.php?page=ingame">
        2. <input type="hidden" value="{$encodage}" name="encoding">
        3. <label class="top_main_label">{$userName}</label>
        4. <select id="universe" class="sel_uni_top" name="universe">
        5. <option value="play">uni1</option>
        6. </select>
        7. <input type="submit" name="submit" class="top_main_button_mini" value="{$LNG.lobby_27}">
        8. </form>
      My file structure is following:

1. root
      2. portal files
      3. subdoms = where content of subdomains are
        1. static = static files
        1. play = game files

Any ideas what can be wrong?

Regards

Diessel
    • if I remember in the install folder or game if you open in it up and open step4.php if you look you will see were it addresses the web address u can put your web address and do install......I'm might be wrong...but I'll test
    • @Diessel Can you tell us how we did the installation? Can you help which files we couldn't figure out where it used to be
    • I have done manual install for portal and for game cuz when i go with installator i got on step1 following error:

"Warning: include(../version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in //virtual/www/install/step01.php on line 28"

the file is missing i know that, but i cannot find it on github and i dont know where to look for it.

Anyway i ignore this error and continue

On step2 i enter adress. In my case its eterneum.cz

Step3 i got writable files(in green)

continue until step5 where i fill my DB configuration

then i got error. See attachments.

This error is for portal and game installation

For manual install i create config.php in include folder and fill informations. Basicaly copy and pase config from 2moons 2.0
      also in both DBs i change the game url to eterneum.cz

Thanks for reply guys
      Images
      • Výstřižek.PNG

36.61 kB, 765×368, viewed 313 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Diessel: add aditional information about install edit2: add db information ().

• Russoll wrote:

should be able to adjust via admin.php--premium
      prntscr.com/lu5zep

it is 0 in the admin panel in the premium settings part, but when it becomes a member, they are active

+ 500% is also giving 15 days as I have to remove it from the admin panel 255 doing the value and - is happening