[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • jeremy frankly people are weird you are hammering for free and he is not happy. on the other hand the corrections take that 2mn. Let them look for a minimum
      I remain at your disposal on the forum for any questions or help.

      A help is of course not a creation of a mod



      -------------------------------------------------------
      Spaccon 1.0 will be version 3.0 of 2moons that I'm coding
      Demo and coding 2moons 2.0
    • Danter14 wrote:

      jeremy frankly people are weird you are hammering for free and he is not happy. on the other hand the corrections take that 2mn. Let them look for a minimum
      People will always act weird.

      When i started 2Moons years ago; i was in contact with @Songoku. he was the first that sold me mods (but to be honest they where really ugly and costed me around 2000$ easily)

      Then i too @Songoku part of the buisseness and started to sell stuff here either, wich worked pretty amaizingly, i cn understand @Songoku did it aswell.

      But since i have no game running since atleast 6 months and i will pretty sure never run a game again (to much time to bring on it compating to other income models) i decided to post everything for free, this will maybe for once change the mentality of 2moons.cc or .de instead of selling everythin (even a simple hello is sold here --') maybe start to become more open mind and start sharing as a community does.

      Sincerely,
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • I'm the same as you I stop the game like 2moons. I have my own project that I do 0. I will share everything I have on my external hard drive for the community. I hope we will return to the old mentality where there was only sharing
      I remain at your disposal on the forum for any questions or help.

      A help is of course not a creation of a mod



      -------------------------------------------------------
      Spaccon 1.0 will be version 3.0 of 2moons that I'm coding
      Demo and coding 2moons 2.0
    • - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • for what are the whole pma tables in the database?

      SQL-Query

      1. -- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
      2. -- version 4.8.3
      3. -- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
      4. --
      5. -- Hôte : localhost:3306
      6. -- Généré le : mer. 28 nov. 2018 à 18:16
      7. -- Version du serveur : 5.7.24-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
      8. -- Version de PHP : 7.1.14
      9. SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
      10. SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
      11. START TRANSACTION;
      12. SET time_zone = "+00:00";
      13. /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
      14. /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
      15. /*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
      16. /*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;
      17. --
      18. -- Base de données : `admin_test`
      19. --
      20. -- --------------------------------------------------------
      21. --
      22. -- Structure de la table `emails`
      23. --
      24. CREATE TABLE `emails` (
      25. `email` varchar(500) NOT NULL,
      26. `username` text NOT NULL,
      27. `language` varchar(32) NOT NULL
      28. ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
      29. -- --------------------------------------------------------
      30. --
      31. -- Structure de la table `pma__bookmark`
      32. --
      33. CREATE TABLE `pma__bookmark` (
      34. `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
      35. `dbase` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      36. `user` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      37. `label` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      38. `query` text COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL
      39. ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin COMMENT='Bookmarks';
      Display All
    • Nice, this topic becomes the new Beginner Topic where nobody knows anything about coding or 2Moons and neither anything relating to setting it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

      Nice share, anyway I’m a bit disappointed by your bad coding skills like Achievements or the Tutorial or some other parts, thought you became better ?( :S

      unfortunately i have to admit that some of your past releases where full of bugs/backdoors but this should definitely help people who are really interested in it, the other ones will be hacked sooner or ealier by someone :thumbup:

      Good Luck with android developing.

      Regards Daniel

      The post was edited 1 time, last by XenQen ().

    • an ugly but working install folder has been added for xterium templates

      upload to ftp and run the different install folders instead of importing db mannualy
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Darkside wrote:

      for what are the whole pma tables in the database?

      SQL-Query

      1. -- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
      2. -- version 4.8.3
      3. -- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
      4. --
      5. -- Hôte : localhost:3306
      6. -- Généré le : mer. 28 nov. 2018 à 18:16
      7. -- Version du serveur : 5.7.24-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
      8. -- Version de PHP : 7.1.14
      9. SET SQL_MODE = "NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
      10. SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
      11. START TRANSACTION;
      12. SET time_zone = "+00:00";
      13. /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
      14. /*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS=@@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
      15. /*!40101 SET @OLD_COLLATION_CONNECTION=@@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
      16. /*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;
      17. --
      18. -- Base de données : `admin_test`
      19. --
      20. -- --------------------------------------------------------
      21. --
      22. -- Structure de la table `emails`
      23. --
      24. CREATE TABLE `emails` (
      25. `email` varchar(500) NOT NULL,
      26. `username` text NOT NULL,
      27. `language` varchar(32) NOT NULL
      28. ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
      29. -- --------------------------------------------------------
      30. --
      31. -- Structure de la table `pma__bookmark`
      32. --
      33. CREATE TABLE `pma__bookmark` (
      34. `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
      35. `dbase` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      36. `user` varchar(255) COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      37. `label` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET utf8 NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
      38. `query` text COLLATE utf8_bin NOT NULL
      39. ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_bin COMMENT='Bookmarks';
      Display All

      They are created automatically with plesk. i deleted them with the new install folders available
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Can you write some info about the new module how to use and change ?
      Auctioneer info
      Galaxy 7 info
      Alliance planet info
      WOG dock info
      Hostage sector info
      Auto expedition info

      + the new functions
      thanks
    • game.php?page=messages

      game.php?page=fleetTable

      after expedition :(

      Fatal error: Cannot use 'Iterable' as class name as it is reserved in /home/jriiftjx/.com/includes/libs/opbe/utils/Iterable.php on line 29
      but after refresh work again

      but all ships blocked

      The post was edited 4 times, last by bombo450 ().

    • bombo450 wrote:

      Can you write some info about the new module how to use and change ?
      Auctioneer info
      Galaxy 7 info
      Alliance planet info
      WOG dock info
      Hostage sector info
      Auto expedition info

      + the new functions
      thanks

      Hello,

      Thats the 2moons community job, not mine, if you have errors or bugs, you can report it to me, but explain what is what and how it work is for the community
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • i deleted that pma_tracking and all pma_ from my database but have some error and not working from that time

      phpMyAdmin error:

      SELECT MAX(version) FROM `jriiftjx_new_game`.`pma__tracking` WHERE `db_name` = 'jriiftjx_new_portal' AND `table_name` = 'emails'
      #1146 - Table 'jriiftjx_new_game.pma__tracking' doesn't exist
    • You could have keep it aswell,
      simply download again the package and use the install folders

      thanks
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Can you be more specific ?

      PORTAL ? GAME_ONE ? GAME_TWO ?

      if yo have teamviewer, shoot me a pm with login details and i can check with u quickly
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • @bombo450 send in private message new teamviewer login details please
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

      Can you be more specific ?

      PORTAL ? GAME_ONE ? GAME_TWO ?

      if yo have teamviewer, shoot me a pm with login details and i can check with u quickly
      Step 6:

      Source Code

      1. WARNING
      2. Message: Illegal string offset 'install_complete'
      3. File: /install/step06.php
      4. Line: 56
      5. URL: http://xyz.eu/install/index.php?step=6
      6. PHP-Version: 7.1.24-1+0~20181112093455.10+stretch~1.gbp09a4fd
      7. PHP-API: fpm-fcgi
      8. MySQL-Cleint-Version: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: 38fea24f2847fa7519001be390c98ae0acafe387 $
      9. 2Moons Version: UNKNOWN
      10. Debug Backtrace:
      11. #0 /install/step06.php(56): errorHandler(2, 'Illegal string ...', 'FILEPATH ...', 56, Array)
      12. #1 /install/index.php(68): include('FILEPATH ...')
      13. #2 {main}
      Display All

      Step 4:

      [Blocked Image: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36281586/step4.png]
























      Step 1:

      [Blocked Image: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36281585/step1.png]









































      Install :

      [Blocked Image: https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/36281584/install.png]
    • THs doesnt say me if it is portal or game install folder,
      if you dont want to share a teamviewr acces, then you wil have to find it out alone

      It take around 5-15min to install on a clean server with a clean domain name using plesk or cpanel

      (not on a server/host that is already bugged before i start)


      SIncerly,
      - Xterium Template
      - War of Alliance Template
      - Antaris-Legacy Template
      - Ogame Template

      I can and will only help with instalation with hostings including cpanel or plesk and an teamviewer access

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().