[FREE] ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Russoll wrote:

Thisishowwedoit wrote:

Hello
      The readme will je updated asap with new info and install folder will be updated aswell
      has there been any updates

Hello, not yet, i must admin i am alot busy with my app since it has currently been removed from the play store... where do you exactly get problems with again ?

Sincerely,
    • i created the session folder in cache and the portal page works, but the problem is when player is created and validated, it trys to open "play.portal.darkhorizons.ca" and dosent work...also the world is located in sub world1.darkhorizons.ca, and but on the portal page it dosent see it it just say "#wog1)
    • Russoll wrote:

i created the session folder in cache and the portal page works, but the problem is when player is created and validated, it trys to open "play.portal.darkhorizons.ca" and dosent work...also the world is located in sub world1.darkhorizons.ca, and but on the portal page it dosent see it it just say "#wog1)
      #'wog1 or #wog2 is hardcodet in tpl file and isn't read from config

the file is located in portal or document_root ( for me it is the /htdocs folder ) /styles/templates/login/

file one = main.navigation.tpl

HTML Source Code

1. <select id="universe" class="sel_uni_top" name="universe">
      2. <option value="wog">#WOG 1</option>
      3. <option value="wog2">#WOG 2</option>
      4. </select>

don´t change the value="wog" or "wog2" .... this is needet for redirect

file two = mindex.default.tpl

HTML Source Code

1. <select name="universe" class="sel_uni_top"><option value="wog">#WOG 1</option><option value="wog2">#WOG 2</option></select>

here the same .... don´t change the value="wog" or "wog2"

if you want to change the value you have to edit the file /includes/pages/login/ShowIngamePage.php

PHP Source Code

1. $universe = HTTP::_GP('universe', 'wog', UTF8_SUPPORT);
      2. $authorisedArray = array('wog', 'wog2');
      3. if(!in_array($universe, $authorisedArray))
      4. HTTP::redirectTo('index.php');
      5. if($universe == "wog")
      6. $universe = "play";
      7. header('Location: https://'.$universe.'.'.config::get()->domain_name.'/check.php?referralID='.$AccountInf['ref_id'].'&email='.$AccountInf['email'].'&username='.$AccountInf['username'].'&lang='.$AccountInf['lang'].'&userId='.$AccountInf['id'].'&encodingplayer='.$AccountInf['encodage'].'&password='.$AccountInf['password'].'');

this is the part for the redirect to the game folders ......
      as you can see the first is play and the second is wog2
      you have to create the subdomains play and wog2

it should be reached with play.your_domain.com or wog2.your_domain.com or with https ...... all redirects are codet for https
    • Hello

@Darkside, very good job !

But you are allowed to change if you want the values

main.navigation.tpl and mindex.default.tpl

HTML Source Code

1. <select id="universe" class="sel_uni_top" name="universe">
      2. <option value="YOUR_GAME_SUBDOMAIN_NAME_WORLD1">#WOG 1</option>
      3. <option value="YOUR_GAME_SUBDOMAIN_NAME_WORLD2">#WOG 2</option>
      4. </select>

ShowIngamePage.class.php

PHP Source Code

1. $universe = HTTP::_GP('universe', 'YOUR_FIRST_UNI_SUBDOMAIN_NAME', UTF8_SUPPORT); // IF NO UNI GIVEN IN POST, THEN IT WILL REACH DEFAULT UNI
      2. $authorisedArray = array('YOUR_UNI_SUBDOMAIN_WORLD1', 'YOUR_UNI_SUBDOMAIN_WORLD2', 'YOUR_UNI_SUBDOMAIN_WORLD3'); // AND SO ON FOR EXTRA WORLDS
      3. if(!in_array($universe, $authorisedArray)) //IF WORLD NOT RECONIGZED, THEN REDIRECT TO INDEX
      4. HTTP::redirectTo('index.php');
      5. header('Location: https://'.$universe.'.'.config::get()->domain_name.'/check.php?referralID='.$AccountInf['ref_id'].'&email='.$AccountInf['email'].'&username='.$AccountInf['username'].'&lang='.$AccountInf['lang'].'&userId='.$AccountInf['id'].'&encodingplayer='.$AccountInf['encodage'].'&password='.$AccountInf['password'].'');
    • @Thisishowwedoit
      how can I get the universe reset page to work in the admin menu?
      I only get a white page

no error .......

i call them : game.domain.eu/admin.php?page=reset&$sid=Sid-stored-datebase
      the right was are admin.php?page=reset&sid={$sid}
      but there is no sid

The post was edited 1 time, last by Darkside ().

• Hello @mimikri, can the post of @Rui010196 be deleted please, it has nothing to do here

Thanks

@Darkside, not sure the reset page is working, i usually reset it via phpmyadmin.. i will check and keep u updated in a few minutes to resolve the reset page
    • bombo450 wrote:

no error ,no nothing but not work
      I can check the statistic only work manual but wit cronjob not working
      ???
      thanks
      Send me tv info on pm
    • Russoll wrote:

omg...what am i doing wrong.....

i installed all as per.....when i try to load game i get an

Oops, looks like the page is lost.
      You can send me a pm with teamviewer info if you want, i can quicky take a look, as a coorect install take only 10min...