ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM A few words

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ANTARIS-LEGACY, OGAME, WAR OF ALLIANCE, XTERIUM A few words

Hi, in the new version I would have a few questions.

screenshot:
      prntscr.com/lydde5

As I showed in the picture, when the new user is logged in, the 14-day premium is active, how can I remove it or decrease the duration of which file or admin panel will be lost

Thank you to everyone for their help in advance

@Russoll @Thisishowwedoit @Darkside @Danter14 @Shandow <3 <3
    • I dont know how xterium works but try to check any cronjob that takes effect when new user regists or PlayerUtil.class.php
    • Qwa wrote:

I dont know how xterium works but try to check any cronjob that takes effect when new user regists or PlayerUtil.class.php
      Hello

thank you bro <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by enesvtn ().

• Honestly you are just too stupid to find it, anyway i wont help you for that TOO EASY QUESTION. If you cannot handle this shit, please do us a favor and quit programming and throw your computer out of the window.
    • XenQen wrote:

Honestly you are just too stupid to find it, anyway i wont help you for that TOO EASY QUESTION. If you cannot handle this shit, please do us a favor and quit programming and throw your computer out of the window.
      Is it true to say such ridiculous talk at the place of help?
    • Is it true that you have so less knowledge that you cannot find the classes folder inside the includes folder? I really have to ask if that is true because it would mean you rather be mentally retarded or you are just a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY NEW to Computers and you still do not understand what folders and documents are.

You stupid fuckers could AT LEAST TRY TO DO SOMETHING ALONE instead of asking all the time for help.

*In case you are mentally retarded, im sorry for talking so.
    • XenQen wrote:

Is it true that you have so less knowledge that you cannot find the classes folder inside the includes folder? I really have to ask if that is true because it would mean you rather be mentally retarded or you are just a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY NEW to Computers and you still do not understand what folders and documents are.

You stupid fuckers could AT LEAST TRY TO DO SOMETHING ALONE instead of asking all the time for help.

manual cron jobs I do not know exactly why I'm so you aggressive I'm asked how do I use manual ?
    • enesvtn wrote:

XenQen wrote:

Is it true that you have so less knowledge that you cannot find the classes folder inside the includes folder? I really have to ask if that is true because it would mean you rather be mentally retarded or you are just a really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY NEW to Computers and you still do not understand what folders and documents are.

manual cron jobs I do not know exactly why I'm so you aggressive I'm asked how do I use manual ?
      I do not know why you edited your last points because you asked there where the PlayerUtil.php is. I am that aggressive because you did not even try to find it you stupid piece of shit.
    • XenQen wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

XenQen wrote:

I do not know why you edited your last points because you asked there where the PlayerUtil.php is. I am that aggressive because you did not even try to find it you stupid piece of shit.
      you have a mind problem, please do not comment more on the subject of intelligence, do something to treat your children

By @XenQen Please do not hesitate to comment now thank you again for your comment
    • XenQen wrote:

No problem that my "mind problemed" brain solved your mentally retarded brains issue :)
      my mind is disabled I was wrong

I'm sorry I found the file, but I do not judge the xterium file I want to help again thanks again

I didn't tell you a bad word. my English is bad :)