xterium, and clons backdoors/bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• xterium, and clons backdoors/bugs

Hi

Found backdoors/bugs in xterium clons and original game

1. add fleet/resource (work on xterium.ru, soon will test in WOA)
      2. online users (work on xterium.ru)
      3. add am (work in 2 online servers with >50 online)

info for each backdoors/bugs will sell only 1 time, cost 50 euro

if interesting write PM :evil: :evil: :evil:
    • Qwa wrote:

This is a community, not a black market to harm/spoil each other games.
      Well sorry, I think it will be interesting to the owners of the clone xterium, I don’t think that the players seat in this forum who will benefit from getting a fleet or resources

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kaizoku ().

• Qwa wrote:

I'm sure that not only I know about these bugs, and some cunning players have been using this for a very long time, which breaks the balance of server owners and that leads to an outflow of players, but for free I don’t intend to spread my search for bugs.
    • Kaizoku wrote:

Qwa wrote:

I'm sure that not only I know about these bugs, and some cunning players have been using this for a very long time, which breaks the balance of server owners and that leads to an outflow of players, but for free I don’t intend to spread my search for bugs.
      I have my own online xterium clone for that i asked for you to tell where is the bug to fix this
      thanks
    • He's a scammer. I privately asked him to prove me and give me an account with unlimited AM in any of those games. But he doesn't want to do that. I guess he wants just quick money from admins of game or players and then run away with it. :D
    • thank you for telling me all the problems you are experiencing on version 2.0 that I can correct them. be by private message or make a topic to follow the problems. cordially