Xterium new theme and new add-ons

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xterium new theme and new add-ons

Hello, I am renewing the design of xterium and I started to bring new add-on systems.

How do you think?

ScreenShot:
      Images
      • Adsız.png

1.04 MB, 1,366×768, viewed 1,194 times
      • Adsız2.png

689.06 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 816 times
      • Adsız3.png

649.95 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 747 times
      • Adsız4.png

682.08 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 3,785 times
      • Adsız5.png

749.05 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 706 times
      • Adsız6.png

720 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 705 times
      • Screenshot_57.png

928.07 kB, 1,365×767, viewed 762 times
      • Screenshot_58.png

944.41 kB, 1,365×767, viewed 818 times
      • Screenshot_59.png

565.77 kB, 1,365×767, viewed 778 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by enesvtn ().

• I think left menu is a little confusing, but maybe because it's in Turkish and I do not understand ;)
    • Qwa wrote:

I think left menu is a little confusing, but maybe because it's in Turkish and I do not understand ;)
      yes it can be confusing because it is Turkish :D
    • I have to finish all the fields, then I will share the non-working fields correction
    • Yeni Görüntüler eklenmiştir Devam Etmektedir.

english---

New images have been added.
    • I'll share it when it's done, thank you for your interest. will be finished as soon as possible
    • odiabile wrote:

Russoll wrote:

its nice but its all from war-of-alliance
      Our old old version :)

enesvtn
      You can create something new instead copying our work
      right now copying isn't exactly finished template now i'm planning to add something new though i don't know exactly if i have a new update to xterium right now, i would like to include it in the template by integrating it if i have one, and then I'm going to do the new custom fields

thank you for your comment <3
    • enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Russoll wrote:

enesvtn
      right now copying isn't exactly finished template now i'm planning to add something new though i don't know exactly if i have a new update to xterium right now, i would like to include it in the template by integrating it if i have one, and then I'm going to do the new custom fields
      thank you for your comment <3
      I will wait for updates, please be honest and don't copy too much. We spent hours to create our design

Ps: I 'm looking for someone who helps me with turkish language, please contact me
    • odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Russoll wrote:

enesvtn
      right now copying isn't exactly finished template now i'm planning to add something new though i don't know exactly if i have a new update to xterium right now, i would like to include it in the template by integrating it if i have one, and then I'm going to do the new custom fieldsthank you for your comment <3
      I will wait for updates, please be honest and don't copy too much. We spent hours to create our design
      you en.xterium.com the owner? If you're sorry, I can change the design completely I apologize for this situation
    • enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Russoll wrote:

Our old old version :) enesvtn
      right now copying isn't exactly finished template now i'm planning to add something new though i don't know exactly if i have a new update to xterium right now, i would like to include it in the template by integrating it if i have one, and then I'm going to do the new custom fieldsthank you for your comment <3
      you en.xterium.com the owner? If you're sorry, I can change the design completely I apologize for this situation
      Yes I'm one of the admins of xterium.com.
    • odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Russoll wrote:

Our old old version :) enesvtnYou can create something new instead copying our work
      Yes I'm one of the admins of xterium.com.
      I would like to point out that your system works very well the work you do is very nice that I completely change the design work I will not do the design of the xterium is real because your labor is too big apologize again if i knew i wouldn't do what you were currently canceling xterium design ı am <3