Impossible to colonize any planet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Impossible to colonize any planet

Hello,

I have a problem with colonizing planets. It is based on the fact that although the level of astrophysics should allow it, I can not carry out any colonization missions. The colonization ship returns and I get a message about the failure of the mission due to insufficient level of astrophysics. Before I started to develop astrophysics, I could colonize the planet without a problem.

I would be grateful for help :)

Game version: 2Moons 2.0.git

The post was edited 1 time, last by orix ().

• What is the astrophysics level and which position? What is the message you get after attempt to colonize?

Colonizing not only depends from astrophysicis level but also depends from the space where you're trying to colonize in, BUT this only happens with last system positions.
    • I'm trying to colonize the planet that is right next to me. My planet coordinates is 1:5:3, and I would like to colonize 1:5:2. I have astrophysics at level 4.

Message I get: One of your fleets came to [1:5:2]. And it turned out that you can not settle this planet, because the level of Astrophysics is too low!

The 'Additional planets per level of Astrophysics' parameter in uni configuration is set to 1.0
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

github.com/jkroepke/2Moons/blo…rUtil.class.php#L589-L613

case 2:
      case ($config->max_planets-1):
      return $USER[$resource[124]] >= 6;

for slot 2 you need atleast astro 6
      Ok, so it means that I will be able to colonize second planet when my astrophysics will be at level 6? But why I was able to colonize my first colony when my astrophysics was at lvl 0?
    • You are able to colonise planets without astro depending on the config in your admin panel from slot 4 to slot "max slot - m
    • Or even simpler solution, do not call allowPlanetPosition($x) from PlayerUtil on colonization process.