Bonus not granted?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bonus not granted?

The user I've recruited achieved a desired number of points, but I did not receive a Dark Matter reward. Do I have to do something to pick it up (and will the notification about user points collecting process dissapear aftewards)?

The post was edited 1 time, last by orix ().

• invited player needs to have minimum points and reflink cronjob needs to be executed.
    • PHP Source Code: ReferralCronjob.class.php

1. PlayerUtil::sendMessage($user['ref_id'], '', $LNG['sys_refferal_from'], 4, sprintf($LNG['sys_refferal_title'], $user['username']), $Message, TIMESTAMP);
      to

PHP Source Code: ReferralCronjob.class.php

1. PlayerUtil::sendMessage($user['ref_id'], 0, $LNG['sys_refferal_from'], 4, sprintf($LNG['sys_refferal_title'], $user['username']), $Message, TIMESTAMP);
      then turn ReferralCronjob in crontab
    • Kaizoku wrote:

1. PlayerUtil::sendMessage($user['ref_id'], '', $LNG['sys_refferal_from'], 4, sprintf($LNG['sys_refferal_title'], $user['username']), $Message, TIMESTAMP);
      to

1. PlayerUtil::sendMessage($user['ref_id'], 0, $LNG['sys_refferal_from'], 4, sprintf($LNG['sys_refferal_title'], $user['username']), $Message, TIMESTAMP);
      then turn ReferralCronjob in crontab
      Thank you! :)