How he adds data directly to database

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How he adds data directly to database

Hi all !

Are there hooks for the Dark Matter system? That seems like what would be a cash shop kind of thing.

Basically I'd like check a json on another page and based on that (time and points they have), I'd like to add the dark matter to the user on the user table.

I could go in through php and do it, but I just want to ask before I do in case there was already a function to do this already written so didn't have to rewrite the wheel.

Thank ! Zabadehut
    • You use $USER['darkmatter'] += "value" to update user's resource upon certain request, because class.PlanetRessUpdate updates the resources at the end of request execution.

When you asked for hooks, I thought you meant automatically give DM upon payment
    • Thx for all i use the Qwa method betwen !

Another question about the game, is there an option for the user to change the name of his planets?
      if I remember well on Ogame, it was feasible because spotted a "main planet" is too easy for users to attack

(or do I need to recreate a section for this question?)

Thx again !
    • Zabadehut wrote:

Another question about the game, is there an option for the user to change the name of his planets?
      if I remember well on Ogame, it was feasible because spotted a "main planet" is too easy for users to attack
      c2n.me/40UQoMe