Buildings slots

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• if you use a ajax or angularclient you don't have to wait, cause you can pause the scene.
      alternativly you can use iframes to avoid rebuilding the sence on the clientside. then you can use the iframes to make gameoverlays if needed.
      so using babylon can be an option, but it has to be fast, in that point you are right.
      also this needs to asure usage of graphical and normal memory, cause in a constant arcitecture you need to think about memoryleaks, wich is not the case in normal 2moons(pagereload all the time). so using babylon fast and constant needs some deep digging in the functionality of canvas and/or webgl and javascript and browserfunctionality(for example the garbagecollector).
      since babylon brings a own memorymangament it should be possible to realize it without too much effort, but still it's a challenge.

@Kaizoku
      a fleetlimit is a very good idea, i'm still struggling on how to relize it, limiting it by the hangar is a good idea. also this makes the players more activ, cause they can't collect more fleet. still i'm curious if players accept this limitation.
    • mimikri wrote:

so using babylon can be an option, but it has to be fast, in that point you are right.

also this needs to asure usage of graphical and normal memory, cause in a constant arcitecture you need to think about memoryleaks, wich is not the case in normal 2moons(pagereload all the time). so using babylon fast and constant needs some deep digging in the functionality of canvas and/or webgl and javascript and browserfunctionality(for example the garbagecollector).
      it does not had to be fast, it has to be very fast and runnable for everyone

mimikri wrote:

a fleetlimit is a very good idea, i'm still struggling on how to relize it, limiting it by the hangar is a good idea. also this makes the players more activ, cause they can't collect more fleet. still i'm curious if players accept this limitation.
      have you tried to make a global function that will verify both fleet/planet fleet values and return in array? in first instance should do it
    • если не знать как его использовать.. то да он вызовет нагрузку .. у меня летает
    • mimikri wrote:

or maybe add generals and armys, each general can control 1army with the fleet limit, and then add some rpg elements for generals