OPBE battle system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OPBE battle system

I want to discus about OPBE battle system, as I am using it in a while i noticed that OPBE takes very much server resources and are not good with calculating big fleets. Do you guys use standard 2moons battle system or you do not have problems with OPBE or maybe you use something else.
    • Thranduil wrote:

I want to discus about OPBE battle system, as I am using it in a while i noticed that OPBE takes very much server resources and are not good with calculating big fleets. Do you guys use standard 2moons battle system or you do not have problems with OPBE or maybe you use something else.
      How can I implement it in version 2 redesigned by @'Dante14'???
    • Я использую стандартную:
      1. В стандартную легче прописать новое.
      2. Стандартную легче изменить.
      3. Стандартную легче поддерживать.
      4. OPBE слишком "каменная", если мне захочется добавить новый вид оружия или фактора корабля, то мне придётся многое переписать.
    • GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

There is a tutorial in OPBE github page for each version. I think for @Danter14 version you need to ask him or chose the tutorial for the last 2moons version in OPBE.
      After that just test if everything works as it should.
    • Thranduil wrote:

GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

There is a tutorial in OPBE github page for each version. I think for @Danter14 version you need to ask him or chose the tutorial for the last 2moons version in OPBE. After that just test if everything works as it should.
      Can you give me the page if it is not too much trouble?
    • GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

There is a tutorial in OPBE github page for each version. I think for @Danter14 version you need to ask him or chose the tutorial for the last 2moons version in OPBE. After that just test if everything works as it should.
      github.com/jstar88/opbe
    • Thranduil wrote:

GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

github.com/jstar88/opbe

Thank you very much ... you have been very helpful
    • Russoll wrote:

hey just a thought its been awhile but you can download steemnova it uses opbe. use that as an example for your work
      @GoDHuNTeR Here @Russoll give you the best advise. Use steemnova as its active and already have lot of good features in it. Steemnova better than 2moons.
      Here is the link -> github.com/steemnova/steemnova
    • Thranduil wrote:

Russoll wrote:

hey just a thought its been awhile but you can download steemnova it uses opbe. use that as an example for your work
      @GoDHuNTeR Here @Russoll give you the best advise. Use steemnova as its active and already have lot of good features in it. Steemnova better than 2moons.Here is the link -> github.com/steemnova/steemnova
      I had already heard about it and it is a very interesting project ... my respects for your team, only I do not like its design very much, so I will have to redesign it a little since it is not very attractive to the view...
    • GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

Russoll wrote:

@GoDHuNTeR Here @Russoll give you the best advise. Use steemnova as its active and already have lot of good features in it. Steemnova better than 2moons.Here is the link -> github.com/steemnova/steemnova
      I had already heard about it and it is a very interesting project ... my respects for your team, only I do not like its design very much, so I will have to redesign it a little since it is not very attractive to the view...
      Do it mate. You can take steemnova as core and use 2moons designs. :thumbsup:
    • Thranduil wrote:

GoDHuNTeR wrote:

Thranduil wrote:

Russoll wrote:

Do it mate. You can take steemnova as core and use 2moons designs. :thumbsup:
      It is an excellent idea, and I hope it will pay off. Let's see what happens, time will say the last word.