2moons-war-of-alliance bug error help

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2moons-war-of-alliance bug error help

Hello there
      2moons-war-of-alliance I installed the system alone admin panel and I get some errors in the game I'll show you with the screenshot that I can help you with how I can fix it

Screen:

I'm getting this error when I say do active in the modules section and passive.
      prntscr.com/n9beg3
      prntscr.com/n970nl
      prntscr.com/n9beki

I get this error no matter what I do in the game settings section in admin panel
      prntscr.com/n97146
      prntscr.com/n970nl

when I set up an alliance and enter the alliance I get this error
      prntscr.com/n9iyk2

when I press the building it also renews itself even when the time is over
      prntscr.com/n9izh1

This system I have installed 2moons-war-of-alliance @Thisishowwedoit @Danter14 @Darkside @florin21

Will you help me with this problem
      can also help if other friends can judge this issue.

thank you again to everyone for your help
    • Message: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'user.bana' in 'field list'

Query-Code:SELECT user.id, user.password, user.username, user.bana, user.banaday, user.universe, user.email, user.authlevel, user.securityCode, uset.securityEncodage FROM uni1_users as user LEFT JOIN uni1_users_settings as uset ON uset.id = user.id WHERE user.id = 2 AND user.securityCode = 0fb8ef562feb1d1104cbcc55ed6e4394 AND uset.securityEncodage = f57e480c2832e7e71d741434970ffad3;