Send copy of a private message to an email?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Send copy of a private message to an email?

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way for copies of private messages received to be automatically sent to the email address associated with the account?
    • тут поставить галочку и прописать вашу почту prntscr.com/nahjcw как указано на скрине только почту свою

потом в глобальном сообщение появится выбор там сами определяете как отправлять prntscr.com/nahjxu
    • Shandow wrote:

тут поставить галочку и прописать вашу почту prntscr.com/nahjcw как указано на скрине только почту свою

потом в глобальном сообщение появится выбор там сами определяете как отправлять prntscr.com/nahjxu
      Tkanks, but I was talking about exchanging private messages between users (not on the admin -> users line), so that in addition to the notification in the game, there was also a copy of the message sent on the email associated with user account
    • require 'includes/classes/Mail.class.php';
      Mail::send($user['email'], $user['username'], $MailSubject, $MailContent);

for more info look into
      includes/classes/Mail.class.php
      and
      includes\classes\cronjob\InactiveMailCronjob.class.php
      includes\pages\login\ShowLostPasswordPage.class.php
      includes\pages\login\ShowRegisterPage.class.php
      includes\pages\login\ShowVertifyPage.class.php
      there you have several exampels how to use the mailclass
    • didn't test it, cause i don't use this messagingsystem. but i guess it runs

PHP Source Code: includes\pages\game\ShowMessagesPage.class.php

1. require 'includes/classes/Mail.class.php';
      2. $sendto = Database::get()->select('select username, email from %%USERS%% where id = :receiverid',array('receiverid' => $receiverID))[0];
      3. Mail::send($sendto['email'], $sendto['username'],'message from: ' . $USER['username'], $subject . $text);