great work development

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Why you need to copy everything from us?

Can't you create something by yourself?
      Do not overestimate anything copied
      @Thisishowwedoit they are similar to the system I'm developing a special version or they don't have any content so we have no problem continue to develop your 2moons system
      Are you serious? Are you using our design and our images

we could sue you for that
    • odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

odiabile wrote:

Why you need to copy everything from us?

Can't you create something by yourself?
      Do not overestimate anything copied@Thisishowwedoit they are similar to the system I'm developing a special version or they don't have any content so we have no problem continue to develop your 2moons system
      Are you serious? Are you using our design and our images
      we could sue you for that
      Show me the official document and pictures of the pictures you belong. please send me the official copyright document of the paintings and designs.
    • 42 error problem solved design is still in progress, most areas fixed.
      Images
      • indir (2).png

140.41 kB, 749×470, viewed 408 times
      • indir (3).png

160.15 kB, 940×585, viewed 391 times
    • Added stepping animation added other bugs fixed.
      Images
      • Screenshot_21.png

344.73 kB, 1,365×662, viewed 407 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by enesvtn ().

• corrected all problems in college new features added deleted old ones

Research zone problems added new features added new tap progression added
      Images
      • Screenshot_23.png

704.29 kB, 1,365×661, viewed 393 times
      • Screenshot_22.png

270.48 kB, 1,365×661, viewed 393 times
      • Screenshot_25.png

259.68 kB, 1,365×662, viewed 379 times
      • Screenshot_24.png

268.6 kB, 1,365×660, viewed 354 times
    • improved premium area ready problems fixed new premium added..
      Images
      • Screenshot_27.png

518.29 kB, 1,365×660, viewed 378 times
    • odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

Я делаю процесс разработки Xterium и объединил все режимы, в которых я работал. Теперь система будет поддерживать версию php 7.3, и дизайн также будет иметь более стабильное и стабильное использование

750 система задач
      Есть 220 систем успеха
      400 частей системы такелажирования
      развитие университета имеет постепенное развитие 300 единиц
      Я добавляю новые единицы атаки и защиты в premium tools

в общей сложности 48 функций в настоящее время работают над улучшением дизайна и редактированием оставшейся системы war of alliance, интегрированной в более мощную игру 2moons, потому что у вас есть право быть и когда все закончится, но я не буду распространять эту систему, чтобы получить бесплатную информацию

Я собираюсь защитить права на авторское право без каких-либо проблем 2moons люди, которые теперь используют украденную копию моей цели 2moon'да эти функции в настоящее время 48 функций эта цель будет 100 штук .

и еще, пожалуйста, следуйте теме Если вы хотите поддержать меня в разработке, пожалуйста, укажите
      Правда?

Вы не охренели еще защита авторских прав ? стиль стащили у WOA и еще права ? я первым буду свидетельствовать против Вас.. прежде чем народ дурить уберите фрэймы сделайте хотя бы что то а так выдрали все старые решения с exteriuma и еще права жесть обнаглевшая личность .. я вообще поражаюсь почему Антон молчит
    • @Shandow hello bro

currently I have not published the system
      I'm not going to use xterium graphics to protect copyrights right now under development and I'll put my own graphic design

now the demo address has been made only visually, will change completely, is there any problem with this?

Important NOTE: no pictures in the demo will not be used in my own pictures I will use the copyright for the copyright and pictures I'll use it as a description I've done again please see the topic

ALSO: I am using the system 2moons system and developing 2moons open-source development system. 2moons open source development and not to use.
    • To protect the copy right? Man which copyright lol

I doubt that anyone will sue you therefor, especially because everyone who created a Xterium, WoA Universe used those images and graphical content since plenty of years. You may not hear on Odiable, this guy also used all images and graphics of “copyrighted content” of Xterium for years also.
    • I will not use the images in demo only the demo images will change them all available

Visuals in xterium.com normally know about WOA and xterium images for years

2moons system @Thisishowwedoit images in github images available in my hand

all systems in my demo WOG and Xterium images

I said I will protect the copyright of my own images :)
      Images
      • Screenshot_28.png

60.89 kB, 1,365×692, viewed 370 times
    • я не про 2 moons - я про стиль тебе даже хозяин стиля написал уже что ты выдрал читай выше
      я хоть и сотрудничаю c WoA но ты меня запарил пусть они с тобой сами разбираются
      п.с.. к чемы ты привлек WOG который они кстати и написали их первый проект, уже давно был продан? это старая игра и старый стиль
      просто я щепетильно отношусь к стилям и не люблю когда в наглую их используют без разрешения
    • XenQen wrote:

To protect the copy right? Man which copyright lol

I doubt that anyone will sue you therefor, especially because everyone who created a Xterium, WoA Universe used those images and graphical content since plenty of years. You may not hear on Odiable, this guy also used all images and graphics of “copyrighted content” of Xterium for years also.
      the only problem is that I really work for Xterium.com. Right now he's stealing all our images and we can prove it :)
    • enesvtn wrote:

I will not use the images in demo only the demo images will change them all available

Visuals in xterium.com normally know about WOA and xterium images for years

2moons system @Thisishowwedoit images in github images available in my hand

all systems in my demo WOG and Xterium images

I said I will protect the copyright of my own images :)
      Those images are took illigally by xterium.com, even if they are on github you cannot protect them or use them

Our designer will be pissed :)
    • @odiabile my friend xterium is currently developing the wog system, and normally all the images are present in this file, but I'm not going to use the images here

site demo, not available in the publication of the current gorseller will not be used and will rremove :thumbup:
    • @Shandow I'm developing a new system, I've made a point to add the subject later, but if you're still uncomfortable you can say no problem

I want you to know that I am trying to make a new theme. :thumbup: :huh:
    • we have been using copyrighted images and text for ages. why a simple ogame-based private server faking itself as official paralel universe would care about images?
    • my own images, these are copyright protection, but I did not make them copyright protection.

from here we have understood that previously used and the same visuals in many sites have done research I have owned my visuals and I am not changing copyright

xterium images are available all over the place and I just used them as a theme for temporary use, and everyone wrote a nonsensical comment, some claim that xterium will not be copyrighted

NOTE: but keep in mind that xterium and WOG images are everywhere.....
      Images
      • Screenshot_29.png

345.63 kB, 1,365×662, viewed 355 times
    • эти картинки так же не Ваши и я знаю чьи :) но тут мне все равно .... с ними я не работаю.. эти картинки с другого проекта.. там сами разбирайтесь с владельцем ... но они так же не Ваши .. я к примеру на будущие когда делаю свои во первых пишу процесс на видео втрое сохраняюpsd третье регистрирую в службе . вот ка кто так .. остальное все работают на сво й страх и риск... просто за Ва сне берутся не чего взять но если проект поднимается находятся владельцы моментально .. так что до поры до времени используйте что хотите .. к примеру я не повторяю свой проект, то есть не захожу к Вм еще куда то все выдумываю из головы поэтому он мой на сто процентов ...даже если не красив . программные решения да тут не спорю онии в африке одинаковые подходы к нему разные к коду лишь кто делает через опу... кто то нормально . но каждый косячит в коде по своему включая меня;) к примеру я за свои картинки заплатил 1000 евро в 3д моделях ... для проекта ....которые сделаны мне индивидуально и они будут на обнове вот за них я буду плешь прогрызать