great work development

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• great work development

closed post delete pls

The post was edited 17 times, last by enesvtn ().

• enesvtn wrote:

I'm doing the development process of Xterium and have combined all the modes I've worked in. The system will support the 7.3 php version now and the design will also have a more stable and more stable use

750 task system
      There are 220 success systems
      400 pieces of rigging system
      university development has gradual development of 300 units
      I add new attack and defense units in premium tools

a total of 48 features currently working design improvement and editing remained war of alliance system integrated into a more powerful 2moons game because you have the right to be and when everything is finished, but I will not distribute this system to get free information

I'm going to protect the rights of the copyright without any trouble 2moons people who are now using the stolen copy of my target 2moons'da these features currently 48 features this target will be 100 pieces ....

and more please follow the topic if you want to support me in development please specify
      Really?
    • yes I have made the whole system compatible I have included the 7.3 php version now works at 7.3 and 2moons xterium will now have more wide feature and in the future 2moons game engine will attract more attention and more awesome jobs will be removed and all the module will be updated later on and all of them I'll show you this topic under
    • bombo450 wrote:

Can you share this fixed github version
      thanks
      I'll share a video in a few days and I'll update the files to work stably over github I'll advertise the unnecessary ones left a few design files I'll clean up the video
    • odiabile wrote:

enesvtn wrote:

I'm doing the development process of Xterium and have combined all the modes I've worked in. The system will support the 7.3 php version now and the design will also have a more stable and more stable use

750 task system
      There are 220 success systems
      400 pieces of rigging system
      university development has gradual development of 300 units
      I add new attack and defense units in premium tools

a total of 48 features currently working design improvement and editing remained war of alliance system integrated into a more powerful 2moons game because you have the right to be and when everything is finished, but I will not distribute this system to get free information

I'm going to protect the rights of the copyright without any trouble 2moons people who are now using the stolen copy of my target 2moons'da these features currently 48 features this target will be 100 pieces ....

and more please follow the topic if you want to support me in development please specify
      Really?
      I must agree with odiabile sentence quoted in bold, lmao
    • @Thisishowwedoit

Thank you for your special development system as far as I can, I will try to improve and continue to do so if you don't mind for you without your consent I don't want to finish it exactly.
    • I have integrated all the frames in the game.php and started working with the 7.3 system.
    • Please check if you have added new picture I did the new update little area left
    • bombo450 wrote:

test page?
      Hello there

I'm going to publish on my original website for testing, and I'm bringing new character features to the existing system like any other universe and other races, such as another COSMIC NETWORK planet, BUTTON SUPER KIT, like galaxic pain and especially non-human type of races. for my own orjianl web site will publish.
    • new update ! Please check if you have added new picture I did the new update little area left
    • odiabile wrote:

Why you need to copy everything from us?

Can't you create something by yourself?
      Do not overestimate anything copied

@Thisishowwedoit they are similar to the system I'm developing a special version or they don't have any content so we have no problem continue to develop your 2moons system
    • Added demo link.

REMEMBER THE SYSTEM MAY NOT HAVE MORE ERRORS THAT MAY NOT HAVE NEW SYSTEMS MAY HAVE OVER.