Fortress System

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Fortress System

This is a mod under development.

I've heard a concept of Fortress from Xterium but never explored it, so I started to wonder what if players had a shared planet with full of bonuses

So what does fortress system has?
      • The fortress works as a planet shared by all players, they can select, build on it, or even use fleet (limited for balance purposes)
      • Fortress activity is shared by all players through Overview or Alliance page
      • Players can invest Fortress resources to upgrade alliance bonuses (basically use officier bonuses columns for alliance and apply resource cost rather than DM)
        • Of course when players are removed from alliance, bonuses are lost, since they're stored in alliance tables
      • An alliance have its own tradition (I created 3 based on 3 playstyles - Raider, Turtle or Miner) with very unique bonus
      • Fortress bonuses affect nearby planets (total bonus for alliance members, half bonus for non-alliance members, no bonus for players at war with alliance)

The concept is not yet finished. I am trying to explore everything that can be done with it.

PS. This post is not to state I am creating something new (since the concept of "Fortress" was created in Xterium). I am just trying to recreate something with huge potential and I haven't seen in 2Moons.
      Images
      • screencapture-beta-stellaron-space-game-php-2019-04-23-11_19_34.png

1.83 MB, 1,920×1,771, viewed 710 times
      • screencapture-beta-stellaron-space-game-php-2019-04-23-11_19_53.png

1.62 MB, 1,920×1,346, viewed 623 times
      • screencapture-beta-stellaron-space-game-php-2019-04-23-11_20_06.png

2.98 MB, 1,920×2,165, viewed 719 times
      • screencapture-beta-stellaron-space-game-php-2019-04-23-11_20_43.png

1.12 MB, 1,920×1,012, viewed 618 times
      • Screenshot_1.png

121.11 kB, 923×385, viewed 515 times
      • Screenshot_2.png

567.08 kB, 1,370×557, viewed 568 times
    • Entonces, estas desarrollando algo como esto desde cero?

So, are you developing something like this from scratch?

Итак, вы разрабатываете что-то подобное с нуля?
    • Yes and it's already developed.

You can see it on stellaron.space when you form your alliance