Deployment modul

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deployment modul

Hello people, long time no seen... hope everyone is ok.

I am not really active anymore here other then responding some private message. Anyway, i had some free time and being busy last weeks to update my game package i have released some time ago.

The most important change is the deploy module for wich i will ask jan if he would like to add in the default package aswell as a independent restApi.
      This module create in an anonymous and automated way the needed databases, subdomains and files in the correct folder supporting cPanel and Plesk and working with the api to login to the correct universe (wich where i need some help ^^).

Once the template is successfully deployed and i manually created my account on the portal website, then i try to login to the new deployed universe like this.

as we can see in the access logs of the deployed template, the request is successfully done

He did find the account registered to the new template without any problem using that token but the cookies are not created, even if i make a call to the php code.
      (the session file is created in the ftp and in the database aswell, but without the cookie, i am imedialy redirected to invalid sessions.

PHP Source Code

1. setcookie("userID",$loginData['userId']);
      2. $session = Session::create();
      3. $session->userId = (int) $loginData['userId'];
      4. $session->adminAccess = 0;
      5. $session->save();
      6. $connexion_succeed = true;
      When i access directly the api_connexion.php on the game template, then the sessions cookies are created
    • Hello,

i have found my issue, quit stupid, the php curl request use the server ip address and not the client ip address ^^
      Need to find out how to pass the user ip address now
    • Hello Jeremy.

Quite did not understand the purpose. You're trying to make cPanel/Plesk app to quickly install 2moons? Some kind of softaculous?
    • Hello QWA,

Indeed you have that right, its some kind of softaculous but for 2moons.

I have redownloaded the game packages i have found on the internet and changed some files to work with this new connexion feature and the new deploy module.

From any of the templates available in the dropdown menu, you have a custom deploy page to match the design of the portal and it will install automatically all needed things.

How it works

*All game files will be removed from github
      *Only portal files only will be available on github
      *Once the choosen portal installed, you can deploy a template wich dowload and create the needed stuff to work and set everythin in place for you through cPanel/Plesk api.

(this will reduce request via pm to help install templates)

Anyway, i managed to fix my connexion problem and i am now able to login in through tokens directly in the correct universe.
    • Great idea!

Would be very cool have ALL php version supported "OGame packs" into this unique feature you're developing. That would save endless posts of "how to install X, Y Z"