2 moons - new universe

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 moons - new universe

Hello, i dont speak german, and i dont understand translating from google of this text, can somebody explain me what i should do to create new universe?

Server info

- Server Info --Server Infos: Apache/2.4.25 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2j PHP/5.6.30PHP-Version: 5.6.30 (apache2handler)JSON Verfügbar: JaBCMath Verfügbar: JacURL Verfügbar: JaSafeMode: NeinMemoryLimit: 128MMySQL-Client-Version: mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev - 20120503 - $Id: 76b08b24596e12d4553bd41fc93cccd5bac2fe7a $MySQL-Server-Version: 5.5.5-10.1.21-MariaDBErrorLog: includes/error.log (2874, Aktiv)Timezone(PHP/CONF/USER): 1 / 1 / 1Suhosin: Nein-- Game --Game Version: 2Moons 1.7.2676Game Addresse: localhost/Game Pfad: localhost/index.phpBrowser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
      Display Spoiler
      Informationen für Multiuniverse-Support
      Display Spoiler

Damit 2Moons mit Multiuniverse-Support fehlerfrei unterstützen kann, muss der Webserver entsprechend konfiguriert werden.
      Was du für ein Server hast, kannst du bei "Server Infos" unter "Informationen" herausfinden. Wenn dir nicht sicher best, frage bei deinem Hoster nach.
      Apache
      Wenn man bei ein Apache-Server als Backendserver läuft, musst du nur die Zeilen 48-51 in der .htacces Datei im Hauptverzeichen auskommentieren (die Route entfernen).
      Außerdem wird mod_rewrite benötigt.
      nginx
      Wenn man bei ein nginx-Server als Backendserver läuft, die vhost Konfiguration direkt um rewrite Regel erweitern:
      rewrite /(.*)/?uni[0-9]+/?(.*) /$1/$2 break;
      Einfachsten den Codeschnipsel unter die Zeile mit "server_name" einfügen.
    • The easiest way to add a universe is to go to your database uni1_config and copy the existent to a new rank and call it uni 2
      This should normaly work

Regards
    • I tried today do this, but it doesnt work correctly, i had an error on every one site. Thats why i m asking, because i thought, that if i had errors copying db, i should create universe from admin panel.
      I will add error which i got

Display Spoiler

Object not found!
      The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
      If you think this is a server error, please contactthe webmaster.
      Error 404

Display Spoiler

I tried to create new catalog on server named uni1/uni2, but it doesnt work too. I have no idea how to fix it to work correctly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cascader ().

• you need to enable nod rewrite on the server.. shared hosting ? vps ? dedicated ?
    • Ok, i put files to vps server, i enable rewrite mode, and i have error now when im trying make new server:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/includes/pages/adm/ShowUniversePage.php on line 118
    • ok, thanks, its start work, finally.

But i have a question.
      Previous, i had database named for example "server".
      in this database i had tables from 2moons name uni1_ X, uni1_ Y etc.
      When i open new universe, i have still uni1_x and uni1_y and in this tables things from uni2. Is it possible to have next one database? I think that it s not good idea to have for example players from uni 1 and uni 2 in uni1_users.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cascader ().

• They are selected in function of they uni they are registered with the row universe in uni1_users
    • so i did this "The easiest way to add a universe is to go to your database uni1_config and copy the existent to a new rank and call it uni 2
      This should normaly work", but the new universe cannot be selected?
    • It should work.
      You go to uni1_config copy the row and change the uniid from 1 to 2, save.
      You will have your game ready to use both universe, if mod rewrite enabled.
    • Your welcome, its the easiest part since the admin function is not properly working.

Regards
    • ya it was simple.....i just edit the config for each universe...but how to i put on the main page for people to select which one they want to go to if they have multiple universes to play?
    • I dont use the same system of multi universe,
      i have a separated database for each uni and portal, so you have or to rewrite code, or to implent old code on your login page

Regards
    • little help so i got this
      <select id="universe" name="universe" title=""><option value="dummy"><font><font>Universe</font></font></option><option value="Uni1"><font><font>Shattered Empires</font></font></option><option value="Uni2"><font><font>New Beginnings</font></font></option><option value="uni3"><font><font>Empires</font></font></option></select>

but when i put it on the page im not sure how to let the page understand were to go when selected....and suggestions