Buy engine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i guess noone can claim to have a no-bug version and noone wants to give lifetime support.
      as i guess you have no idea of the engine itself, so you will probably need the support, and the only way to get such a 'you have to do what i want' support forever is to go on paying.
      there will always be a bug, wich noone detected jet. it's unlikly to find someone honest to to say his software is no-bug, exept it is very small.

so if you get an offer for your no-bug request you can be sure that the one is not honest.
    • mimikri wrote:

i guess noone can claim to have a no-bug version and noone wants to give lifetime support.
      as i guess you have no idea of the engine itself, so you will probably need the support, and the only way to get such a 'you have to do what i want' support forever is to go on paying.
      there will always be a bug, wich noone detected jet. it's unlikly to find someone honest to to say his software is no-bug, exept it is very small.

so if you get an offer for your no-bug request you can be sure that the one is not honest.

There are no no-bug versions. even noon has bugs in his version from 2000 wich i would be glad to let him know to find a workaround, but indeed @noonn you still have errors/bugs with a simple visit on your website..

Anyway. 2moons will always have bugs/errors, something may run smoothly and then a day or other you start to have a blocked fleets or something else, its not only the point of having an unbugged version, its also a fact that you need a minimum knowdledge of developing before buying anything to maintain the code in order on a daily basis...

Then the questions comes is it a 2moons error or maybe an internal server error or component that has been screwed..

It ask effort, time, and a non bugged game will not provide you that time and effort...

As example: My latest xterium release had some troubles, i can admit that, even if for myself it didnt hurt me as i was able to maintain it in order in a daily basis, some people that downloaded my script now comes with errors i even never had in my game because they are not able to maintain it.

2moons iis not a ready to go script, you always need atleast one dev in the team.
    • mimikri wrote:

i guess noone can claim to have a no-bug version and noone wants to give lifetime support.

@Thisishowwedoit @mimikri @noonn

Original 2moons is old and boring. I have money, that I want buy somethings fresh may run long time without bug, mayby with new design. I know a little php ;)

If you know what I mean :)
      Regards

The post was edited 1 time, last by SpaceShip ().

• a bugless 2moons is possible. You just need patience and time to code it and not everyone own those 2 elementary skills because no one does that for free.

Everytime you add something new, you are creating new issues, so you need to fix first what exists in game such battle engine. After that, only your imagination can tell what to do and make sure you have time to fix the consequence of your creation if requires core changes.