Colonization in Admin Panel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Colonization in Admin Panel

I have problem with 2moons 1.7.3 - how set in Admin Panel parameters colonization?

1.Number of max planet without research?
      2.Number of max planet?
      3. Max planet with officers?
      4. Number planet per lvl astro?

Doesn't metter what i set - it's not working :/
      I always have no limit colonization. How set limit max planet colonisation?
      I think it's a bug.
    • Quit easy

1.Number of max planet without research? is the planet you can have without research
      2.Number of max planet? is the amount of planets you can have
      3. Max planet with officers? is the amount of planets officers can give u
      4. Number planet per lvl astro? is the amount of planets you can have for research (counted on the max planet with research)

1 = 9 planets
      2 = 6 planets
      3 = 1 planet
      4 = 0.5 planet

This mean you can have max 15 planets + 1planet thanks to officers and you will need 12 levels of astro to get the 6 extra planets from astro
    • Not work :)
      1.Number of max planet without research? is the planet you can have without research

The 1st point not working
      Now I must research astropchisic to colonization first planet.
      Somebody know how fix it?
    • 1.Number of max planet without research? is the planet you can have without research
      You can have 9 planets without research, but the exact planet spot depend on your expedition research
      If i remember you are allowed to colonize 9 of them on spot 7-8
      For the other spots, u need to increase expedition research,
    • ,,You can have 9 planets without research, but the exact planet spot depend on your expedition research
      If i remember you are allowed to colonize 9 of them on spot 7-8"

Don't work mate :)

If I have 0 lvl astrophisic - I can't colonization planet.
      If I have 4 lvl astrophisic - I can colonization 9 colony on position 6-8 I think
      It's strange, I understand how it's work..
      I can colonization 12 position in galaxy, but second posiotion don't..
      When I can change that?

Mayby I have error in file?

The post was edited 5 times, last by noregistryuser ().

• m4ti wrote:

If I have 4 lvl astrophisic - I can colonization 9 colony on position 6-8 I think
      Like said above all depend on the position of the spot u try to colonies for the planets without research,
      I removed that part of my game as its not really usefull

Regards
    • Thisishowwedoit wrote:

m4ti wrote:

Like said above all depend on the position of the spot u try to colonies for the planets without research,I removed that part of my game as its not really usefull

Regards
      HWhatfile you edit to delete this part?
      MissionCaseColonisation is not correct file? Im not find correct file hmm..