litespeed error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• litespeed error

hey how do i disable this litspeed error (antaris 2moons), i sure its in a .js file but which one ...any direction would be helpful..thanks
      Images
      • 404.png

647.13 kB, 1,366×768, viewed 540 times
    • well you are getting a 404 error.

Just check in your network console what url fire the 404 error and that error will be removed if you add the missing file..
    • ok so looking at it more the problem comes from the username verify <input type="text" id="pseudo" name="username" onChange="verifPseudo(this.value)" onKeyUp="verifPseudo(this.value)" value="" />

which it looks for this

verif.php?action=verifpseudo&pseudo=tst

as a temp fix i removed verifpseudo and now looks like this
      <input type="text" id="pseudo" name="username" onChange="" onKeyUp="" value="" />

it stoped the 404 error
    • you are doing an ajax to an page which doesn't exist, and your webserver has a setting, if you/anyone tries to call an page which doesn't exist throws an 404 ( that is the default webmaster 404 page for not found )
    • Not sure where the file is gone as it should exist,
      anyway maybe someone has a copy of it, otherwise simply create an ajax page wich check the vaues entered in registartion form

The post was edited 1 time, last by Thisishowwedoit ().

• i downloaded the newer version from github...... went through the install,,, i get redirected to another site

i edited the index.tpl to login to my site but it redirect to the other one...which file do i edit??

t