Was ist los Community?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Was ist los Community?

Hallo Community,
      ich habe die Befürchtung, dass 2moons schleichend aussterben wird?
      Was meint ihr?

Ich meine diese Community war immer eine Opensource Community.
      Hier wurden fast Tag täglich mods skins und weiteres hochgeladen. Bzw auf der alten 2moons Seite.

Mit @mimikri haben wir jemanden der diese Community noch aktiv hält, zum Glück!
      Aber wenn er nicht sein würde, glaube ich sind bei 2moons die lichter aus.
      Keine aber wirklich keine ausser eine kleine Hand voll teilt Inhalte. (Skins, Mods)

Alle Basteln an einer version und versuchen diese zu Geld zu machen.

Das war nie der Sinn dieser Community.
      Aber natürlich finde ich es auch okay wenn Styles, Games & Mods verkauft werden und man für seine Arbeit belohnt wird.

Also na klar von mir kam jetzt auch längere Zeit mal nichts.
      Ich bin mit dem Hausbau meiner SE zu beschäftigt.
      Aber das wird sich ändern und dann hoffe ich, dass ich auch wieder einiges zusammen gebastelt bekomme.

Leute lasst diese Community nicht aussterben.

2Moons verdient mehr als das.

Ich bedanke mich dennoch bei @Qwa @mimikri und @Danter14 da dies diese Meilensteine sind die diese Community am Leben hält.

Um hier neuen Aufschwung zu bekommen ist es wichtig, dass ein komplett Responsive designe als Standard gesetzt wird. @mimikri und @Qwa haben es uns vorgemacht und gezeigt wie toll es Responsive sein kann.

Und php 7.3 als Standart zur Unterstützung führt.

Liebe Grüße ein lang vergessener mod

WUM
      Günstige vServer und vieles mehr gibt es nur hier!
      10% Rabatt Code
      wumix-a-4846

[Blocked Image: https://zap-cdn.com/interface/_images/banner/vrserver/v-r-Server-468x60.jpg]
    • Wow, thank you for mentioning me. Never felt I contributed much, except showing something different can be done and not more of the same.

Such community concept is possible, as long everyone remains professional and put their differences and/or conflicts aside. OGame servers are still a thing ;)
    • Did you ever though why this is the main problem of this community compared for example to wordpress;
      1. 2Moons come basicly with a ugly design and basic features of ogame (no easy way to add modules - 1 click installer like most cms have)
      2. New users want of course modify the platform without any knowdledge.
      3. They barely receive a valid answer as people dont lose time to answer these really stupid basic questions, first reaction usually is learn basic of php/sql wich they basicly wont do for most of them
      4. New users dont advance on their project/idea and a month later they step over to something else and dont care about 2moons anymore

I will personally release soon a new xterium package with an addon installer + native application (android, ios, facebook gameroom, linux, windows store, webGL) that some users here have already been able to test out. It will maybe bring bang some activity for a few weeks/months during holiday periods ;)
    • Hey let us make together an Community edition.

My skills are not so good, now I will do my best.

Qwa have a nice theme skills. I see it on my brother's script.
      Looks very nice.

Mimikri have very good coding skills.

Thisishowwedoit too.

Now let us make the Community edition.
      10% Rabatt Code
      wumix-a-4846

[Blocked Image: https://zap-cdn.com/interface/_images/banner/vrserver/v-r-Server-468x60.jpg]
    • Okay ich werde SmartMoons hinten anstellen, und werde mich daran versuchen mit dem Theme der Community edition beginnen.

Als Grundgerüst nehme ich die Version 1.8 Mobile CSS MOD von @mimikri.

Ich würde mich freuen wenn @Qwa villeicht uns dabei unterstützt, da ich nicht so gut wie Qwa im Theme Bereich bin.

Wenn ihr Ideen habt immer her damit.

Liebe Grüße
      10% Rabatt Code
      wumix-a-4846

• Good evening, for my part being in my last year of BTS I lack of time to develop, but it is true that the expectations of the community changes an easy intallation, the add of fast mod is what is to seek.

If one is the resonant of @Thisishowwedoit.

Bigger world wants to invest time in the will to learn how to develop are game

I would like to make a version with new technology, a new design, addictive mod that would emerge on the CMS but especially that would revive the community.

But for that it is necessary that the community participates in the idea is to an access to a demo version of the progress of the development of this unique version.

Of course all the functionality will not be directly available but made in time.

Of course it's just a point of view.

I am open to any proposal contact us here or by MP

Sincerely Danter14
    • Hey @Danter14 yes when you have an demo please sent me a pm.

Let us work together for 2moons.
      10% Rabatt Code
      wumix-a-4846