Development 2moons 3.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Development 2moons 3.0

Hello everyone, I announce you I I begin in this day the development of version 3.0 of 2moons
      I notice that on the currently available version the source code is not at all up to date, so I will recode the game to the maximum that I can work on the latest version of php 7.3.

In addition, the infrastructure will change a little or even change in Model Views Controller will be made in time.
      At the level of the bug any information interests me greatly that I can correct them in stride, of course since it will be optimized it is possible that the present bug is correct at the same time.

A demo version will be put in place as soon as possible but be careful I do file by file so it will take time to design.

At the level of changes one:

• The queries for each page will be in separate specific class that allows to find the line more quickly in case of bug
      • The multi design will be possible (template, css, images, js) will be possible to modify totally

• A site will be by the universe

• Universes must be in a subdomain address or file for each universe

• Integrated mods (recode with optimization

• For the cron it will go through a cron you had to put on your server (examples will be available), which prevents the cron to be loaded only if a person plays

• The administration panel will be completely redone in dashboard

• The installation of the CMS will be simplified to the maximum with the addition of certain functionality

• I will also see for a simplification of the installation of future mods

I already think that it should be not bad because it will require a lot of work.
      If you have any suggestions I am sure you are listening.

Cordialy Danter14

Link of the future download
    • I come to the new voila how comes the new structure of 2moons 3.0

as you can see a fairly complete restructuring is done for better file management.
      There will be more or almost no more sql query in the pages (Controllers now)
      The class will load automatically.

More information to come.
    • Template between twig and smarty? 13
        Smarty (9) 69%
        Twig (4) 31%
      Good evening everyone, at the level of the template engine what do you want between twig and smarty?

Click on the template engine names to go to their documentation a code snippet will be added at the html and php level to show you the changes

Smarty

PHP Source Code

1. //Variable Template
      2. $this->assign(array(
      3. 'Name' => $a,
      4. 'Name_2' => $b
      5. ));
      6. //Views
      7. $this->display('page.index.default.tpl');

Twig

PHP Source Code

1. //Variable Template
      2. $variables = [
      3. 'Name' => $a,
      4. 'Name_2' => $b
      5. ];
      6. //Send variables to the view
      7. $this->set($variable);
      8. //Views
      9. $this->render('page.index.default');
    • move on guys make 2moons rest api and use Angular or Vue alot bether and support any device , works with android /ios cordova, and electron for native desktop

i have working version for 1.8 , restful api in php and client in angular , 10 times faster loading the pages , much more optimized everything preloaded only json requests from API , cleen code , eazy to build , no big changes in code just some lines ho is interesed you find me on discord PabloEscobar#9054
    • morozero wrote:

move on guys make 2moons rest api and use Angular or Vue alot bether and support any device , works with android /ios cordova, and electron for native desktop

i have working version for 1.8 , restful api in php and client in angular , 10 times faster loading the pages , much more optimized everything preloaded only json requests from API , cleen code , eazy to build , no big changes in code just some lines ho is interesed you find me on discord PabloEscobar#9054
      Интересует, жду, когда примите в друзья. У вас закрытый пользователь.